Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 5th October 2013 06:57 PM

Just ordered

Carrie 8.75
Poltergeist 2 £7
Young Frankenstein £7

From amazon can't see them being much cheaper elsewhere

Also preorder heavens gate 2 disc restored edition. All blu rays

Bringer Of Funerals 5th October 2013 07:18 PM

Ordered Walking Dead season 3

nekromantik 5th October 2013 10:33 PM

Heads up, those interested in ReAnimator on blu, Amazon Germany have a few left of the digibook. Once they are gone its OOP and is the ONLY HD release which includes the Integral edition in HD. UK release will not contain it.

keirarts 5th October 2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 370180)
Heads up, those interested in ReAnimator on blu, Amazon Germany have a few left of the digibook. Once they are gone its OOP and is the ONLY HD release which includes the Integral edition in HD. UK release will not contain it.

Ill leave it. Dont really want the integral edition. Wouldnt ever watch it..

oaxaca 5th October 2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 370180)

Wow, that looks a great set!

nekromantik 5th October 2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 370191)
Wow, that looks a great set!

Its a great set :)
Too bad I cant read german! ha ha
The SS release MIGHT contain a new doc so if it does I will double dip otherwise the 2 cuts in HD along with ReAnimator Ressurectus doc will do me fine.

SShaw 6th October 2013 12:30 AM

Last couple of purchases for a while as I will be working in Spain and the U.S. for the next 10 days or so were

Iron Man 3 which I enjoyed at the cinema

and

Errors of the Human Body which I missed a couple of times at festivals (including last years Frightfest) due to other demands on my time. This is the German Blu-Ray which (according to the sleeve) has an English language soundtrack (but no English subs).

Nordicdusk 6th October 2013 08:58 AM

Maybe the wrong section but is there only a US release of Naked Lunch on Blu Ray?

Wes 6th October 2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 370217)
Maybe the wrong section but is there only a US release of Naked Lunch on Blu Ray?

I'm almost fully sure the Criterion is the only Blu - for what it's worth I picked it up a few months ago and it does look lovely...

Nordicdusk 6th October 2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 370218)
I'm almost fully sure the Criterion is the only Blu - for what it's worth I picked it up a few months ago and it does look lovely...

Im still living in the dark ages of region locked blu ray players :(