Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 11th October 2013 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 122164

Bought this on Amazon marketplace. Apparently it has the ban the sadist videos documentary as an extra so I can get rid of my box of the banned sets.

DaveH 11th October 2013 04:20 PM

last few weeks
EINER GEGEN DAS IMPERIUM - Remastered Extended Version (aka- Yor Hunter from the Future) - DVD tad expensive but from the first 10 mins i was able to watch looks very impressive image/audio wise

Re-animator Blu-ray/dvd 3 disc
Squirm - Blu-ray
Spaghetti Western trilogy - blu-ray
Stein's Gate vol 2 - Blu-ray
Lara Croft Cradle of Life - Blu-ray
Arrow season 1 - Blu-ray

SShaw 11th October 2013 06:47 PM

Evil Dead (remake) on German blu-ray. Good news is that the menu and extras are all English language, so apart from the cover (which is reversible so no FSK logo) it would seem to be very English friendly.

Just a quick note the extras are identical to those listed on amazon for the U.K. release except for the commentary. Could somebody with the UK release confirm that there is a commentary?

ArgentoFan1987 11th October 2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 371284)
Attachment 122160 Attachment 122161 Attachment 122162 Attachment 122163

I love Paranorman really wanted it on Blu Ray but for the cheap price i got it could not pass up the dvd. It more than worth a double dip so i will pick up the Blu soon. Took the plunge with Halloween 2 again cheap so not too worried if its good or not. Hell Ride was buy one get one free so again no real risk.

Hell Ride is one of the worst films I've seen in a long time. The acting is really piss poor and cringeworthy.

Sobral 12th October 2013 01:18 AM

Hitchcock's Topaz, Marnie & Sabotage, 1€ each and with a bonus magnet, and Julia's Eyes, for 3€ at the supermarket.

keirarts 12th October 2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SShaw (Post 371318)
Evil Dead (remake) on German blu-ray. Good news is that the menu and extras are all English language, so apart from the cover (which is reversible so no FSK logo) it would seem to be very English friendly.

Just a quick note the extras are identical to those listed on amazon for the U.K. release except for the commentary. Could somebody with the UK release confirm that there is a commentary?

It sounds like both versions are identical.

Nordicdusk 12th October 2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 371358)
Hell Ride is one of the worst films I've seen in a long time. The acting is really piss poor and cringeworthy.

YEEESSS sounds great already :lol:

It was free so i might get a laugh out of it so no loss.

trebor8273 12th October 2013 09:39 AM

Doctor who lost episodes off itunes

tele1962 12th October 2013 09:49 AM

The Wicker Man Special Edition & The Mummy have been dispatched from Amazon. :woot:

ArgentoFan1987 12th October 2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 371382)
YEEESSS sounds great already :lol:

It was free so i might get a laugh out of it so no loss.

It's not even 'so bad, it's funny', it's just terrible.