Like Tree151215Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th October 2013, 11:47 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Not in my eyes. A film where Patrick Macnee chases Greek cultists on a mule is never dull imho.
I was expecting something great and unfortunately you end up with Land of the Minotaur II.
Demoncrat and troggi like this.
Old 14th October 2013, 02:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu42 View Post
Finally arrived, been waiting for ages for this.

Attachment 122351
Can't say I've ever heard of it.
Old 14th October 2013, 02:16 PM
Cult Addict

uploadfromtaptalk1381758910717.jpg
Bought this up in HMV just now for £9.99. Been wanting to pick this up for ages.
I was hoping they would have had the Lifeforce Steelie for a decent price after Time Bandits and House of Usher were so reasonably priced a few weeks back. But no it's 23 quid!! Bugger that.
Old 14th October 2013, 02:24 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
Can't say I've ever heard of it.
Andrew Prine plays a witch who lives in a sewer and ends up working for various upper middle class types in the bohemian 70's. Everyone is in to 'alternative' beliefs and refuse to take him seriously in spite of him being the real deal. It's an excellent if somewhat obscure little film I picked up on a whim a few years back and loved it. Also Andrew Prine is one of my top cult film stars.
Old 14th October 2013, 02:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Andrew Prine plays a witch who lives in a sewer and ends up working for various upper middle class types in the bohemian 70's. Everyone is in to 'alternative' beliefs and refuse to take him seriously in spite of him being the real deal. It's an excellent if somewhat obscure little film I picked up on a whim a few years back and loved it. Also Andrew Prine is one of my top cult film stars.
I'll have to check it out
Old 14th October 2013, 02:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I was hoping they would have had the Lifeforce Steelie for a decent price after Time Bandits and House of Usher were so reasonably priced a few weeks back. But no it's 23 quid!! Bugger that.
Yeah I thought the same when I saw the standard edition in there for £17.99 today, I was hoping they were going to keep selling new Arrow releases at £9.99 haha.
troggi likes this.
Old 14th October 2013, 04:21 PM
Cult Acolyte

Une Femme Mariee
Mad Detective

Both by Masters Of Cinema
bdc likes this.
Old 14th October 2013, 04:51 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Could work!

It's to make sure you have proof that the product description clearly states it has all 3 cuts.

I've done one to open office, my mate has one on order and he's up in Edinburgh with a nasty surprise in store when he gets back.

I'm fairly confident ZAAVI will accept them back as returns but on the off chance you could even e-mail a screengrab to trading standards if needs be.
So funny enough Zavvi have responded to me by saying they couldn't accept the return until they had investigated my claims that their product description was incorrect further. Oh and surprise surprise they've magically updated the product description a bit sharpish.
Old 14th October 2013, 05:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
So funny enough Zavvi have responded to me by saying they couldn't accept the return until they had investigated my claims that their product description was incorrect further. Oh and surprise surprise they've magically updated the product description a bit sharpish.
That's bang out of order!
I cancelled my order as soon as I'd pre-ordered the standard edition, as nice as that steelie looked, I wanted the full package i.e the soundtrack CD, that was before we found out about the misleading item description saying all cuts were included
ArgentoFan1987 and troggi like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 14th October 2013, 05:18 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Thought they might alter it. That's why it was worth getting a screengrab. If you have no joy with Zaavi send the screengrab and all the correspondence in an e-mail to trading standards with a full account of what happened. They incorrectly advertised the product and you are entitled to return it.
ArgentoFan1987 and troggi like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!