Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th October 2013 10:46 AM

What Have You Bought Recently?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 372605)
Have you got it or not

What bizzare_eye said :)

Bringer Of Funerals 19th October 2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 372606)
It says on the actual page...

Didn't see that lol

BAKA 19th October 2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 372602)
Wish we had a fopp near where I live some great bargains their

Same here :( They often do new releases quite cheap too. There's always an advert in Sight & Sound from them with a couple of upcoming releases at lower prices than they seem to be online. Especially from the likes of BFI.

A great haul Pete.

antmumford 19th October 2013 11:43 AM

My copy of The Night of the Hunter arrived today, just as hoped :-D
Just finished the booklet which was an absolutely fascinating read, highly recommended. Really put me in the mood to get cracking on the 2 and a half hour documentary now but unfortunately I have a birthday shindig to attend..... Booooooo :mad:

trebor8273 19th October 2013 12:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This just turned up at work, with any luck some more waiting for me at home

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th October 2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 372616)
My copy of The Night of the Hunter arrived today, just as hoped :-D
Just finished the booklet which was an absolutely fascinating read, highly recommended. Really put me in the mood to get cracking on the 2 and a half hour documentary now but unfortunately I have a birthday shindig to attend..... Booooooo :mad:

Seems there's a problem with Night Of The Hunter. When you access the trailer, it plays the documentary. The tralier is at the end of the doc though. Michael Brooke, who QC's the discs says it was fine on the check disc. He says the doc has chapters, so you can still access the last chapter then forward to the trailer, but **** me if I can't find any chapter points (on my player anyway). And Arrow were doing so well too!

keirarts 19th October 2013 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 122612

Found two Studio Ghibli dvd's in Cancer research at 2 each. Walked up the road, traded them in CEX and picked up this. Still have 6 credit as well. Result! :cool:

SCM 19th October 2013 01:40 PM

Picked up The Fog 2 Disc Collectors edition from Cash Generator

antmumford 19th October 2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 372623)
Seems there's a problem with Night Of The Hunter. When you access the trailer, it plays the documentary. The tralier is at the end of the doc though. Michael Brooke, who QC's the discs says it was fine on the check disc. He says the doc has chapters, so you can still access the last chapter then forward to the trailer, but **** me if I can't find any chapter points (on my player anyway). And Arrow were doing so well too!

Ah that's a shame, like you say, just as they were getting their QC under control. I still look out for their inevitable spelling errors but this release seems okay ;-)

ArgentoFan1987 19th October 2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 372640)
I still look out for their inevitable spelling errors

Please give me an example :) I'd love to know :)