Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151393Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th November 2013, 04:50 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Bought some classic comedy after selling some stuff at cex... Looking forward to watching AIRPLANE tonight.

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 25th November 2013, 05:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Bought some classic comedy after selling some stuff at cex... Looking forward to watching AIRPLANE tonight.

All great films, coming to that time for yearly viewing of scrooged and trading places
oaxaca and troggi like this.
Old 25th November 2013, 05:15 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:

You must have an amazing collection you always pick up the best titles.
Old 25th November 2013, 05:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Thanks to Oaxaca post just ordered import versions of

Fletch
Trading places
Scrooged

From amzon.co.uk

Edit

All this horror is getting a bit depressed hence buying some comedy's , also canceled man of steel just better things to pick up at moment, ie 3 disc set of phantom of the opera is out same day
bdc, oaxaca, Nordicdusk and 1 others like this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 25th November 2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 25th November 2013, 06:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
You must have an amazing collection you always pick up the best titles.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
All great films, coming to that time for yearly viewing of scrooged and trading places
Yeh there's some great films to watch this time of year. Along with those you mentioned I always love watching CHRISTMAS VACATION, JINGLE ALL THE WAY and CHRISTMAS WITH THE KRANKS each year too.

By the way, not an xmas film but Steve Martin & Michael Caine comedy DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS is coming out on blu here in the UK on December 2nd. One of my fave Steve Martin films.

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 25th November 2013, 06:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Thanks!

Yeh there's some great films to watch this time of year. Along with those you mentioned I always love watching CHRISTMAS VACATION, JINGLE ALL THE WAY and CHRISTMAS WITH THE KRANKS each year too.

By the way, not an xmas film but Steve Martin & Michael Caine comedy DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS is coming out on blu here in the UK on December 2nd. One of my fave Steve Martin films.

One of my favorite Steve Martin films as well one of the last good films he did before his stuff became unfunny. Think I will place order for that instead of man of steel
troggi likes this.
Old 25th November 2013, 06:28 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypedro View Post
Just found out this bad news.

"As a valued customer of Sainsbury's Entertainment website we wanted to let you know that from March 2014 our website Sainsbury's Entertainment - Games, Music, Films, Blu-Rays, Books, CDs, DVDs & MP3s will become completely on demand - offering music and films for downloading and films for streaming. From 28 February 2014 we will no longer accept online orders for physical products. This change is due to the rapid growth in customer appetite for on demand films, music and books.

We are aware that you have an order due from Sainsbury's Entertainment and we can assure you that we will fulfil your order.

However, we will no longer be able to accept any pre-orders for items which don't yet have a release date, or which will be released after 15 March 2014.

Sainsbury's will continue to sell DVDs, CDs, books, games and games consoles in over 1,000 stores. In addition, we are constantly expanding our Entertainment on Demand offering to bring you more films, music and books to download, or films to stream, to a range of devices.

Thank you again for shopping at Sainsbury's Entertainment."
As someone else says its a poor move. They'll never compete with Netflix and Lovefilm.
Old 25th November 2013, 06:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Thanks!

One of my favorite Steve Martin films as well one of the last good films he did before his stuff became unfunny

Uk cover is a lot better than the American one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dirty-Rotten...ten+scoundrels
Old 25th November 2013, 09:11 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default What Have You Bought Recently?

What Have You Bought Recently?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51P8pxyYWVL.jpg (46.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 91JBwvxIImL._SL1500_.jpg (91.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 810Wq2hgDFL._SL1500_.jpg (86.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 91W2WDl0W0L._SL1500_.jpg (102.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 91aRbDS+z5L._SL1500_.jpg (103.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 25th November 2013, 10:30 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
Anyone interested it's now live. Price is $29 plus shipping. They allow you to ask to mark item as gift.
Thank you! I just ordered one and hope it will arrive at my place without customs interfering. That is a risk I am willing to take considering how great it looks.
bdc and troggi like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!