Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Pete 10th September 2010 01:48 PM

I've seen it's sequel The Bronx Executioner which re-uses all of Woody's scenes from the first one.

Pete 10th September 2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man (Post 101104)
Makes a difference uncut Loops.:nod:

It certainly does.:nod:

pedromonkey 10th September 2010 02:28 PM

just picked up....

Bonnie & Clyde: 2 disc special edition
Pale Rider
The Lighthouse
White Sands
Tai Chi Boxer (HKL)
Body Weapon (HKL)

pedromonkey 10th September 2010 10:37 PM

just picked these up in work tonight....

Kiss The Girls
Mirrors
Body Double
(Brian De Palma)
Kiltro (Chillian Martial arts Flick)

Mahoney32 11th September 2010 02:02 AM

GRAVEYARD DISTURBANCE UPDATE: Look, this movie is no masterclass in filmmaking or anything, but it's a film that I discovered in my childhood that I'm fond of.
I said earlier that the movie plays out like a kind of horror "GOONIES", but I say this in the loosest sense. GOONIES is probably a 100 times better than GD. But, that said, the film GD is a light and entertaining soft-horror film. Kills 90 minutes of time, otherwise spent staring at the wall quite nicely. this movie is not in the same league as DEMONS, never has been. But Bava's GRAVEYARD DISTURBANCE is well worth a watch.

nekromantik 11th September 2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 101271)
just picked these up in work tonight....

Kiss The Girls
Mirrors
Body Double
(Brian De Palma)
Kiltro (Chillian Martial arts Flick)

have u seen Mirrros pedro?

pedromonkey 11th September 2010 12:02 PM

i have seen Mirrors Nekro, i really liked it, but i thgink my enjoyment comes from the fact the it's Keifer Sutherland and im big 24 fan, but if it was anyone else, i doubt i'd have enjoyed it as much...

nekromantik 11th September 2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 101319)
i have seen Mirrors Nekro, i really liked it, but i thgink my enjoyment comes from the fact the it's Keifer Sutherland and im big 24 fan, but if it was anyone else, i doubt i'd have enjoyed it as much...

Im a 24 fan too but it did get kinda bad last 3 seasons.
The final season was good up until last episode. :crazy:

I enjoyed Mirrors too apart from the script and how he went into jack bower mode :lol:
Also the end fight was very lame.
Am interested in Mirrors 2, dont have much hope but as its more true to original as the store has opened, it might be alright.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th September 2010 06:25 PM

Despises me as well!:lol:
Carries two bags when I'm on a 'dvd bender!':lol:

g053584398 11th September 2010 09:24 PM

I picked up a brand new and sealed copy of the Fortune Star 'Once Upon a Time in China' box set for £6.22 delivered!