Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

pedromonkey 22nd December 2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 384055)
Was it Stephen? :D

It didn't come from Scotland but it would have been a weird coincidence if it did.

fuzzymctiger 22nd December 2013 02:49 AM

Using the points from Arrows new lovely 10% thing, I had enough points to get Deranged for free, and get the shipping for half the price :D

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd December 2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 384055)
Was it Stephen? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 384056)
Exactly what I thought when I read it

I seem to have gotten (unfairly I might add! lol) a reputation of being VERY ocd about my covers/steelbooks. I have no idea where it came from! :D

mlock76 22nd December 2013 01:49 PM

Am currently waiting for my most recent amazon.uk shipment to arrive. All are Arrow blu ray releases:

1. The Exterminator
2. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (non-steelbook)
3. The Fury
4. Runaway Train

ETA was Dec. 19th, but hopefully (fingers crossed) they'll arrive before Christmas.:pray: Nothing like a nice "from me to me" gift this time of the year! :dance:

J Harker 22nd December 2013 02:27 PM

Don't know what Arrow are playing at but all there sale prices are back on today.

pedromonkey 22nd December 2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 384123)
I seem to have gotten (unfairly I might add! lol) a reputation of being VERY ocd about my covers/steelbooks. I have no idea where it came from! :D

hmmm i wonder.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd December 2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 384123)

I think it is so well-known Carl Jung would say it's part of the collective unconscious and just appears in everyday conversation!

SharonLynette 22nd December 2013 04:31 PM

11 Attachment(s)
I've been rather busy lately with a lot on my plate, very busy at work, very tied and very sadly my Grandfather passed away last Friday which was also his birthday so we've had a lot to do.

I had meant to come back to catch up about a month ago which is when these photos were taken. So more have been added to my collection since but I haven't had a chance to log them. I should list them but I've got a load of wrapping to do including my dads presents to mum as he can't be bothered.

I should mention, I finally have the Basket Case Trilogy, I had pre-ordered it on release but never received, I complained, they said they couldn't help any longer (ggrrrrr) and everywhere else was selling it at a ridiculous price. So I waited, waited and waited, finally Zoverstocks had it fairly cheap, £12 brand new!

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd December 2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 384151)
I've been rather busy lately with a lot on my plate, very busy at work, very tied and very sadly my Grandfather passed away last Friday which was also his birthday so we've had a lot to do.

I had meant to come back to catch up about a month ago which is when these photos were taken. So more have been added to my collection since but I haven't had a chance to log them. I should list them but I've got a load of wrapping to do including my dads presents to mum as he can't be bothered.

I should mention, I finally have the Basket Case Trilogy, I had pre-ordered it on release but never received, I complained, they said they couldn't help any longer (ggrrrrr) and everywhere else was selling it at a ridiculous price. So I waited, waited and waited, finally Zoverstocks had it fairly cheap, £12 brand new!

Welcome back Sharon, and sorry fo hear about your grandfather.

platostotal 22nd December 2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 384154)
Welcome back Sharon, and sorry fo hear about your grandfather.

2nd that, and a nicer new year too.