Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 27th December 2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 384678)
Found a couple of crates of abandoned dvds under my sister in laws old bed yesterday. So pilfered these
Attachment 126997

And my brother in law is going a bit funny and has decided to get shot of his PS3 and all his dozens and dozens of games so I managed to salvage these

Attachment 126998

Is he mad, don't tell me he's getting a xbox one!!! Plenty of life left in the ps3 yet, just look at the January sale on psn some of the stuff there virtual given away!

trebor8273 27th December 2013 01:02 PM

4 Attachment(s)
these turned up from Amazon, thankfully the arrow blus are the new versions

Frankenhooker 27th December 2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 384625)
Well, Jackie Brown is my favourite Tarantino film!

And mine. It's a brilliant film which is severely underrated.

J Harker 27th December 2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 384680)
Is he mad, don't tell me he's getting a xbox one!!! Plenty of life left in the ps3 yet, just look at the January sale on psn some of the stuff there virtual given away!

Dunno what's happened to him. Time was you couldn't get him off the Playstation. He's not getting an Xbox one or a PS4 or anything for that matter.

trebor8273 27th December 2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 384692)
Dunno what's happened to him. Time was you couldn't get him off the Playstation. He's not getting an Xbox one or a PS4 or anything for that matter.

We'll in some ways that's a good thing. Not be wasting money!

On a side note my night of the devils has been "initiated custom clearance process" for nearly a week what is this and how long does it usual take?

J Harker 27th December 2013 02:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up this beauty in the works for twelve squid

Attachment 127003

ArgentoFan1987 27th December 2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenhooker (Post 384683)
And mine. It's a brilliant film which is severely underrated.

I agree. I'm a big Tarrantino fan, but I find Jackie Brown his best and most under-rated film as well. I didn't think anyone would agree with me!

PaulD 27th December 2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 384699)
I agree. I'm a big Tarrantino fan, but I find Jackie Brown his best and most under-rated film as well. I didn't think anyone would agree with me!

It's without a doubt his most mature and grown-up work by a long shot. I''m a huge fan of it and always seem to watch it once a year

anythinggoes78 27th December 2013 03:03 PM

Spent a bit of christmas money today so now im at 70 out of 81 on the extended DPP list

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517RFmIHhRL.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511tcLyCLWL.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bBrma83dL.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61F1CAC51YL.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1078_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41UyN7UjfhL.jpg

Invid Ninja 27th December 2013 03:48 PM

My last collection update of this year. :)

Oli's Movie Collection Update: 27/12/13 - YouTube


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.