Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nordicdusk 20th January 2014 05:39 PM

Thanks a million been after those for a while.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th January 2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 388309)
I must be the only one who's never had any trouble with Zoverstocks, i've ordered their stuff on Amazon quite a bit and they've always arrived pretty quickly. (and no i don't work for them)
Probably cursed myself now though by saying that.:)

Its not trouble i'm having nor have i ever had. Its just odd how things are delivered.

I've never had any problems with Zoverstocks their customer service is excellent as long as you wait until after the final delivery date. Damaged items they replace or refund immediately,

Bringer Of Funerals 20th January 2014 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 388330)
Its not trouble i'm having nor have i ever had. Its just odd how things are delivered.

I've never had any problems with Zoverstocks their customer service is excellent as long as you wait until after the final delivery date. Damaged items they replace or refund immediately,

The only problem I find is they take forever to deliver

Nordicdusk 20th January 2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 388333)
The only problem I find is they take forever to deliver

I have to agree with Dem i have never had any problems with them myself. I have ordered a lot of things from them and i have never been waiting for more than 3 days which is very fast for stuff coming here.

Rik 20th January 2014 05:55 PM

I've always found them to be pretty quick with their deliveries, certainly better than Amazon/Zavvi/Arrow :nod:

trebor8273 20th January 2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 388335)
I've always found them to be pretty quick with their deliveries, certainly better than Amazon/Zavvi/Arrow :nod:

Found arrow pretty good, most stuff next day, agree on amazon, problem with zoverstocks is the inconsistency had stuff turn up in 48 hours while some stuff takes over a week!

Rik 20th January 2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 388337)
Found arrow pretty good, most stuff next day, agree on amazon, problem with zoverstocks is the inconsistency had stuff turn up in 48 hours while some stuff takes over a week!

Complete opposite for me where Arrow are concerned, I've had stuff take ages from them in the past and don't even get me started on the whole Zombie Flesh Eaters LE mess, Dem will ban me! :lol:

sjconstable 20th January 2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 388329)
Thanks a million been after those for a while.

No worries, yeah I ordered it from Moviemars last year and they ended up cancelling the order, but thankfully this time they pulled through.

Nordicdusk 20th January 2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gasteropod (Post 388340)
No worries, yeah I ordered it from Moviemars last year and they ended up cancelling the order, but thankfully this time they pulled through.

Im a tad jealous i must admit ;)

trebor8273 20th January 2014 07:50 PM

Ordered these of Delirium

Final countdown
10th victim
Galaxy of terror

Ebay

House on straw hill hope it comes with bonus disc
The blob