Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Linbro 4th February 2014 08:19 AM

[QUOTE=keirarts;390633]Out of curiosity where are these up for sale (I cannot afford them) and will synapse bother to put them out in cheaper editions in the future minus the nice packaging. At the £40 a pop price mark i've seen mentioned I can live without the fancy box.

Got mine from Diabolik mate. And they were no where near £40 each - US$45 each, from memory. Not that I'm suggesting thats not expensive.

nosferatu42 4th February 2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 390634)
Yes mate, Stereo & Crimes of the Future are included as extras - I'm much more interested in them, than Fast Company.
And yes - region free.
Lincoln.

Cool, thanks mate been looking at this but you know what amazon reviews are like, with every versions comments all jumbled up in a mess.
Like you i'm much more interested in the extra's.:nod:

trebor8273 4th February 2014 09:38 AM

Decided to get a vita but can't decide did get this

PS Vita WiFi & 3G + 16gb Memory Card + 10 Game Download Voucher | PS VITA | Video Games | ShopTo

Bbut only interested in wipeout and maybe little big planet

Or get a used one from game for 99 and a 16 gig memory card from amazon.

keirarts 4th February 2014 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=Linbro;390637]
Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 390633)
Out of curiosity where are these up for sale (I cannot afford them) and will synapse bother to put them out in cheaper editions in the future minus the nice packaging. At the £40 a pop price mark i've seen mentioned I can live without the fancy box.

Got mine from Diabolik mate. And they were no where near £40 each - US$45 each, from memory. Not that I'm suggesting thats not expensive.

I know their a ltd print run and all. Im just not into the whole dulux packaging thing. I might buy the odd steely of something nice like nosferatu but jobs where i live are like rocking horse shit so im always careful with my buys. My wages from asda are all but gone so i needto be careful. Logically the arrow release look fine to me and when for the same price i can buy a stack of scream factory stuff i dont own the expense becomes hard to justify. That said. If my lottery numbers come up or i land a decently paid job i might splash out!

BAKA 4th February 2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Out of curiosity where are these up for sale (I cannot afford them) and will synapse bother to put them out in cheaper editions in the future minus the nice packaging. At the £40 a pop price mark i've seen mentioned I can live without the fancy box.

On Amazon marketplace a bunch of shout/scream factory discs have plummeted in price. Got these about £12.36 each...

Attachment 129734

Attachment 129735 Attachment 129736

There are loads more cheap as well...

Crawlspace £8.91
Howling £12.51
Halloween 2 £12.66
Shout at the devil £9.58 (earlier it had dropped to about £7.59)
Beast within £8.92
q the winged serpent £8.92
Vampire lovers £8.91
Dark Angel £8.92
Body bags £12.60
eve of destruction £8.92
incredible melting man £8.92
Dirty larry/race with the Devil £8.73

Cheers for the heads up. Ordered a few SF titles and something else I saw cheap from the same seller.

trebor8273 4th February 2014 11:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
these two turned up today.

Rik 4th February 2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 390655)

Don't expect fantastic picture quality on the Kolchak boxset, but it's still great to have in your collection.

keirarts 4th February 2014 12:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 390651)
Cheers for the heads up. Ordered a few SF titles and something else I saw cheap from the same seller.

Some good stuff. Already got a lot of it though... Also picked up these.

Attachment 129740 Attachment 129741

keeping my fingers crossed night of the Comet stays cheap until Friday....

keirarts 4th February 2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 390655)

I love both these series. Got the INVADERS intro on my phone as a ringtone!

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th February 2014 12:16 PM

What Have You Bought Recently?

[QUOTE=Linbro;390637]
Quote:

I got the first Demons from Diabolik. Cost £38 including shipping. Obviously the exchange rate is different in Australia, and perhsps the shipping cost too.