LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st March 2014, 10:52 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
No. He has 1p less than he needs
I'm sure he could sell his Lord of Illusions for a penny if need be. I doubt the apocalypse would stop Trebor buying everything. (Sorry Trebor )
Old 22nd March 2014, 11:45 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Recent pick ups:

Most of these are from a trip to Fopp. I wish there was one near me. They had their Studio Canal Collection titles for £6 each. Sadly the only one they had, which I didn't own, was The Graduate. I was really hoping to find Pierrot Le Fou. Short Term 12 seemed to feature on many a best of list at the end of last year, so I'm interested to check it out. I've never seen Mouchette either, which someone on my Twitter feed has been banging on about for a while, so I'm eager to check it out.

Ashamed to say that Nine Guests For A Crime and Spirits Of Death are my first Camera Obscura titles. I can't wait to correct that! I'm already hovering on purchasing two more, and will snap up The Killer Reserved Nine Seats as soon as it's available, especially now it's been confirmed as coming to Blu-ray! Such lovely looking packages. The Hidden Fortress is one of Kurosawa's most pleasurable watches for me. Arrow's March slate so far too. Love that White Of The Eye cover.

Slightly off topic, but I've been to the theatre a fair bit this month! The highlight undoubtedly being Blithe Spirit, featuring Angela Lansbury. I'm such a fan, and was so close. It's amazing at 88 years old to see her dancing around the stage.
Old 22nd March 2014, 12:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I'm sure he could sell his Lord of Illusions for a penny if need be. I doubt the apocalypse would stop Trebor buying everything. (Sorry Trebor )
that version of lord of a illusions i will not be buying, will just have to see if shout factory will bring us the directors cut on blu ray. the dvd is fine till than.

but i did get rid of some games and unwanted dvds and picked this up from cex. But i am expecting to be posting a lot of stuff tomorrow as the guy i see at the market on a Sunday says he has gotten big batch of stuff for me tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bond.jpg (7.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 22nd March 2014, 12:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

After buying nothing last weekend this weeks purchase was Thor: Dark Kingdom. I was also looking for Cheap Thrills but could't find it in the shop. May go out later to look for it.
Old 22nd March 2014, 01:42 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Ordered:

bdc, Pete, g053584398 and 9 others like this.
Old 22nd March 2014, 01:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I recently bought the complete set of Hammer Horror Series 2 trading cards from eBay for £1.99 plus postage. They've just arrived and I've gotta say they're pretty cool, I'll try and get them scanned onto my computer at some point and upload them here
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd March 2014, 02:29 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Ordered:

Awesome haul!

Love your selection of Olive noir blus. CRY VENGEANCE, HELL'S HALF ACRE and FILE ON THELMA JORDAN are my favourite of those you've bought. In fact those 3 are probably in my top 5 Olive releases. HELLS HALF ACRE is number 1 for sure! They don't make films like those anymore.

Just finished watching DEAD KIDS earlier. The PQ is stunning, enjoyed the film too. Well done to Severin! Will also be ordering Ms. 45 soon

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 22nd March 2014, 02:43 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Awesome haul!

Love your selection of Olive noir blus. CRY VENGEANCE, HELL'S HALF ACRE and FILE ON THELMA JORDAN are my favourite of those you've bought. In fact those 3 are probably in my top 5 Olive releases. HELLS HALF ACRE is number 1 for sure! They don't make films like those anymore.

Just finished watching DEAD KIDS earlier. The PQ is stunning, enjoyed the film too. Well done to Severin! Will also be ordering Ms. 45 soon
Thanks.

I was falling behind a bit on my Olive Noir, so thought a bit of a spree was in order. Good to hear about Dead Kids, although every Severin Blu I've picked up so far has been really decent in terms of PQ so I had no doubts that these latest three would be any different. Ms. 45 is one of my most anticipated releases of the year so I'm really looking forward to that one arriving.
Old 22nd March 2014, 02:59 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cabin Fever 3
Aladdin (Blu)
Gamera Collection
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 22nd March 2014, 03:51 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

This week's arrivals.

This may surprise people but i've never seen Close Encounters in full.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A1WP0WCh97L._SL1500_.jpg (103.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 415954BAY1L.jpg (29.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 51C3CEKXKAL.jpg (35.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 51YGEJP2FKL.jpg (44.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg lastexitbrooklyn2d-0-230-0-341-crop.jpg (39.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 513q+NEWkxL.jpg (45.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 6a00d83451cbb069e201543679f147970c.jpg (30.3 KB, 5 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!