Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 23rd March 2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 397763)
Please forgive my obvious ignorance with regards to this matter

I sit corrected!

As far as I'm concerned, the difference is toys are meant to be played with, not positioned and displayed on a shelf. It's a matter of semantics, but it's very important!

gag 23rd March 2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 397730)
Just bought a complete set of Mezco's The Warriors figures which I've been after for ages. Each figure was limited to 1979 pieces and the set includes the exclusive Orphans figure which was only available through the web site.
The figures are approx 9" tall and complete with fabric clothing and an assortment of accessories / weapons as pictured below.

Only problem now is explaining to the other half why we need to make room for another 5 "bloody figures!"

Nice i want some where exactly u get them ? and what they cost ?

trebor8273 23rd March 2014 08:22 PM

37 Attachment(s)
picked this lot up-today

Argentofan 23rd March 2014 08:55 PM

Been after beyond the door for ages. Awesome haul!

trebor8273 23rd March 2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argentofan (Post 397776)
Been after beyond the door for ages. Awesome haul!

Most of it I got as a job lot. A lot of them I haven't seen before so any views would be welcome.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 23rd March 2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 397772)
Nice i want some where exactly u get them ? and what they cost ?

I bought mine from eBay, paying £83.75 (including shipping) for four of them and £16.60 (including postage) for the other one.

Andra Jai 23rd March 2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 397782)
I bought mine from eBay, paying £83.75 (including shipping) for four of them and £16.60 (including postage) for the other one.

That's not far off what I paid and I got mine from here

Mezco - The Warriors 9" Limited Edition Figure Set - Film Figures - Why So Serious?

however after buying them I went back to the shop and they now say sold out so I think I had the last one and like Nos I got the remaining Orphans figure from ebay for £15 + postage

platostotal 24th March 2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 397773)
picked this lot up-today

Holy S*%t, that may be the best selection of genre film buys on these very pages, I'd start with Blood and Black Lace if I were you, that lot would do me for quite a while, I know we don't have a 'post of the day' here, but won't see a better one than that:)

I kinda have to ask, how much did that lot set you back?

No duds either, Deep Red with Biehn I thought a bit "meh" but still okay.

anythinggoes78 24th March 2014 08:44 AM

Had a Shameless purge today

Torso
The Designated Victim
Who Saw Her Die
The Nurse
Formula For A Murder
Viva
Killer Nun

My display will now complete the word Shameless which pleases me

trebor8273 24th March 2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 397789)
Holy S*%t, that may be the best selection of genre film buys on these very pages, I'd start with Blood and Black Lace if I were you, that lot would do me for quite a while, I know we don't have a 'post of the day' here, but won't see a better one than that:)

I kinda have to ask, how much did that lot set you back?

No duds either, Deep Red with Biehn I thought a bit "meh" but still okay.

£90 apart from the midnight movie dvds, VHS tapes,camp-fire tales, whisperer in the darkness and ghost in the machine which bought separately.