Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Gigantor 27th September 2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu (Post 104968)
I've just taken receipt of:
  • Piranha (Roger Corman's Cult Classics) (Blu-ray)
  • Death Race 2000 (Roger Corman's Cult Classics) (Blu-ray)
  • Galaxy of Terror (Roger Corman's Cult Classics) (Blu-ray)
  • Humanoids from the Deep (Roger Corman's Cult Classics) (Blu-ray)
  • Rock 'n' Roll High School (Roger Corman's Cult Classics) (Blu-ray)
  • Forbidden World (Roger Corman's Cult Classics) (Blu-ray)
  • Cannibal Ferox (DVD)
  • Twilight Zone: the Movie (Blu-ray)
  • The New York Ripper (Blu-ray)
  • The Psychic (DVD]
Pictures may follow if I can find a camera -- it's a pretty good haul and a whole load more titles to add to my pile of unwatched discs!

nice haul of roger corman films,Better start saving money and look between the cushions on the couch as i see the next wave of titles are about to be releaesd

pedromonkey 27th September 2010 12:59 PM

got my copy of South Park Season 13 today, so im sorted for me viewing for the next few days.

just got City Of The Living Dead off ebay for 7.99....

Argentofan 27th September 2010 05:00 PM

Got Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and Watch Me When I kill From HMV today. Pretty dissapointed that they only had 2 shameless releases in HMV, but very happy they sold me WMWIK as it's an 18 and I'm 16.
Also picked up the Good, the Bad and the Ugly from Kelly's records and WAZ from poundland.
Not bad for £26!

Pete 27th September 2010 05:13 PM

I could never get served with 18's when I was 16, always had to get my sisters to do it. I'm now 22 and I still get asked for I.D!

Argentofan 27th September 2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 105139)
I could never get served with 18's when I was 16, always had to get my sisters to do it. I'm now 22 and I still get asked for I.D!

I was very surprised! I was just going to ask a random person in the shop but I decided to just try myself. Glad I did!

Pete 27th September 2010 05:28 PM

Was that the first time you've been served? I only ever got served once and that was for Demons 2. I used to always give myself away because I'd start shaking uncontrollably!

Argentofan 27th September 2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 105143)
Was that the first time you've been served? I only ever got served once and that was for Demons 2. I used to always give myself away because I'd start shaking uncontrollably!

Oh I got served for Demons 1 a while ago!
It's the first time in HMV, the guy on the market sells me 18's all the time but I guess he isn't really that bothered and I've got served a few times in HMV too. Ah, I always think too much about it and try to stop giving myself away but by doing that I probably do!

pedromonkey 27th September 2010 05:56 PM

i haven't been ID'd for a movie since i was 14, that's the power of the beard.

Sam 27th September 2010 06:51 PM

Picked up the following tat from Poundland:

The Last Horror Movie
Big Bad Wolf
Death By Engagement

Also bought Halloween on blu-ray from a new shop called Big - it was only £4.99 so a bit of a bargain!

Gigantor 27th September 2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 105106)
got my copy of South Park Season 13 today, so im sorted for me viewing for the next few days.

Nice,Good to see them finally releasing the shows uncensored,Ilike south park and the show the show just keeps getting better and better as the series goes along.Unlike a certain show about a family from Springfield