Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 30th September 2010 12:03 AM

I took the odd owt r nowt film r 2 down to the local exchange dvd shop. and i bought a film called tenement game of survival (AKA slaughter in the south bronx) ive nvr heard off it, so ive looked at reviews on imbd and amazon and they all been pretty decent and 1 seen this and care to comment

mbv 30th September 2010 09:03 AM

Package arrived in the post from Unearthed with ReGOREgitated Sacrifice and Slow Puke Torture Chamber to complete my vomit gore trilogy. The missus was so thrilled!:rolleyes:

pedromonkey 30th September 2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbv (Post 105607)
Package arrived in the post from Unearthed with ReGOREgitated Sacrifice and Slow Puke Torture Chamber to complete my vomit gore trilogy. The missus was so thrilled!:rolleyes:

sounds like quality viewing there MBV...

Suspiria came to me in the post today, gonna check out the picture quality tonight and maybe have a argento double tomorrow....

Pete 30th September 2010 06:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just ordered:

Attachment 7030 Attachment 7031

bdc 30th September 2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 104826)
I returned my The Innocents blu today.
Amazon have stopped selling it so I guess there's a lot of problems.

Well that's the last time I'm returning something to Amazon...
I had to pay 6 euro postage to the UK and Amazon refunded me £1.24 for my return-postage...:mmph:

wongfeihung62 30th September 2010 08:53 PM

Watched THE WOLFMAN & THE CRAZIES. Just bought the region free TRICK R TREAT, one of the best horror films in recent years and highly recommended.

broonage 1st October 2010 08:19 AM

Trick R Treat is great!

Mahoney32 1st October 2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 104867)
Watched Robin Hood last night.
Not a patch on Gladiator,but still an enjoyable romp.:nod:

I wish Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe would move away from historical films now, they just don't work. Scott needs to find himself a new leading Man now too. I feel this partnership isn't working out. Gladiator was a great movie, but that was years ago now. I can see why Scott is now interested in the ALIEN series again, really looking forward to it....

nekromantik 1st October 2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broonage (Post 105839)
Trick R Treat is great!

Ditto :rockon:

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st October 2010 12:57 PM

Just on my way home from Glasgow, where I picked up Walter Hill's The Driver and a 2nd copy of The Bronx Warriors tin, since it was the only one I've seen in a shop recently that was in excellent condition.

And for the benefit of The Reaper Man, HMV Argyle street had Torso with the new cover. There was a space where Jaguar Lives should have been sitting though. :(