Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 12th May 2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 403210)
Picked up in Bristol HMV this afternoon
Attachment 135672

Great film but sadly it's not the directors cut so waiting too see if someone will bring us a hi def version of the directors cut.

SShaw 12th May 2014 06:49 PM

As part of my preparation for the upcoming X-Mens film I picked up the Quadrilogy cheaply over at Play.com. it arrived today. First film is queued up ready to go.

DaveH 12th May 2014 08:21 PM

Recent arrivals over the past 2 months include
Neon Maniacs - Blu
Beast Within - combo
Homefront - Blu
Cellar Dweller - dvd
Guilty Crown - Blu
Ikki Tousen Great Guardians - dvd
Region Free Blu-ray Player
Humanoids From the Deep - Blu
Forbidden World - Blu
Night of the Scarecrow - Blu

and just received confirmation that TT's Rollerball - Blu has shipped

Vipp 12th May 2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 403161)
some more deliveries today and picked colditz up from a charity shop

Are the book films any good Treb? i like All quiet on the western front and that set looks nice but what exactly are you getting with the book set? film notes and such?

Great taste in movies mate.

Nordicdusk 12th May 2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argentofan (Post 403204)

Wish CEX was that good here. I can go in there weeks and weeks on end and see nothing that interesting. Thats a fantastic days shopping.

Vipp 12th May 2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SShaw (Post 403214)
As part of my preparation for the upcoming X-Mens film I picked up the Quadrilogy cheaply over at Play.com. it arrived today. First film is queued up ready to go.

I began putting the X-Men films on regularly when i noticed a direct relationship between my Fiancee putting out and her seeing Wolverine on the TV. I'm not complaining, I've seen my face too.

Looks like another X-men film weekend. :)

Vipp 12th May 2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 403233)
Wish CEX was that good here. I can go in there weeks and weeks on end and see nothing that interesting. Thats a fantastic days shopping.

Mate the Cex store in Nottingham is void of anything interesting, it should re brand as a PS3-Xbox store with a few shit dvd's that every had three copies of in the 90's.

Nordicdusk 12th May 2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 403235)
Mate the Cex store in Nottingham is void of anything interesting, it should re brand as a PS3-Xbox store with a few shit dvd's that every had three copies of in the 90's.

First day it opened back in November i went in and got the Mummies Shroud on Bly Ray i taught this place is gonna be great. Its been down hill since :lol:

Argentofan 12th May 2014 11:08 PM

The BFI ones and Last American Virgin were from Cardiff CEX and the rest were from Bristol CEX cause I went there to see a band and couldn't help popping into the CEX there. :tongue1:

nosferatu42 13th May 2014 12:34 AM

4 Attachment(s)
pick ups from town.

Attachment 135684 £2 Attachment 135685 £1

Then got home and found these waiting for me.:)

Attachment 135686

Won this on the cult labs comp. No idea what it's like but sounds interesting.:clap:

Attachment 135687

Got this on Amazon the other day for £9.50, all the others are going for around £ 45 so snapped it up quick.
Haven't seen Solange for a long, long time so looking forward to it.:) :pop2: