Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 15th May 2014 06:52 PM

5 Attachment(s)
some more anime turned up today, which i won on ebay.

keirarts 15th May 2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 403562)
some more anime turned up today, which i won on ebay.

A controversial opinion perhaps, but a better series than Dragonball z.

trebor8273 15th May 2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 403565)
A controversial opinion perhaps, but a better series than Dragonball z.

I actually enjoyed both but I never did finish dragon ball z. But have them so will watch them after I finish dragon ball

InDogWeTrust 15th May 2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecore (Post 403528)
Yeah I think the average price I see for blu-rays is around $35-40 (for new stuff), which translates to £20+ each. Bit excessive. In fact, the sole reason I've not bought either Thor movie yet is because Thor is $34.99 and Thor 2 is $44.99, which is just stupid money tbh.

I see you were stung by JB HiFi's Buy One Get One Free WB sale too! I picked up Pacific Rim and We're The Millers in it today. Eyed up the Argo box set but not actually seen it yet and I really enjoyed both Pacific Rim and We're The Millers.

Also, that Army of Darkness set isn't excessive. Excessive is buying that and the Necronomicon edition in the same day (which I did a couple of months ago :lol: )

Yep, JB drew me in with a bunch of stuff. I ended up spending $114 in total just for this stuff.

I saw We're The Millers on that display, But I f###ing hated that movie! Awful, No way would I pay $20 or however much it was for that stinkin pile!

applecore 16th May 2014 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 403546)
Also a previous haul

Evil dead remake £2
pulse £1
Mother of tears £2
one missed call 2 jgrudge horror not remake £1
The strangers
Tokyo Zombie
Dead and breakfast
Kolobos
Horseman

£8 delivered from another forum site

Dead & Breakfast is awesome!

applecore 16th May 2014 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust (Post 403596)
Yep, JB drew me in with a bunch of stuff. I ended up spending $114 in total just for this stuff.

I saw We're The Millers on that display, But I f###ing hated that movie! Awful, No way would I pay $20 or however much it was for that stinkin pile!

:lol:
Fair enough! I really liked it. Been meaning to pick it up for a while, and the way I see it, $25 for that and Pacific Rim is a freaking bargain! :D

keirarts 16th May 2014 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 403568)
I actually enjoyed both but I never did finish dragon ball z. But have them so will watch them after I finish dragon ball

The series get drawn out too much in Z. Dragonball had some filler material but android saga, cell saga and Majin buu are all clogged with needless drawn out episodes. Even the Freeza saga was nicknamed Dragonball zzzz because of how long the fights have dragged out.

That was one of the reasons for dragonball Kai where they cut a lot of extraneous stuff out.

Hawkmonger 16th May 2014 06:29 AM

Dragon Ball >>>>> Dragon Ball Z

SCM 16th May 2014 09:45 AM

just ordered John Dies at the End Bluray from Zavvi

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th May 2014 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These three arrived yesterday. I ordered the Shriek Show release of Eaten Alive, so it was cool to receive the EC one instead.