Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Dave Boy 7th June 2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 406299)

Attachment 137304

£ 3 CEX, i know a lot of people don't like this film on here, but i thought it was ok when i saw it and liked some of the designs n all that, thought i'd give the Extended cut a go.:pop2:

I love this film as well. The extended cut is awesome. :nod:

sjconstable 7th June 2014 01:07 PM

Nice to see people here who aren't absolute morons, Sucker Punch isn't terrible at all.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th June 2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjconstable (Post 406327)
Nice to see people here who aren't absolute morons, Sucker Punch isn't terrible at all.

I beg to differ, because I think it's woeful and a disturbing piece of fetishism dressed up as feminism.

nosferatu42 7th June 2014 01:31 PM

I knew i shouldn't have mentioned SP.;)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th June 2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjconstable (Post 406327)

Oh, and please be careful with your language so as not to upset people who – like me – think Sucker Punch is terrible. I hope it was a tongue in cheek comment and not seriously implying that those who don't like the film are "absolute morons".

Rondadoronron 7th June 2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 406331)
Oh, and please be careful with your language so as not to upset people who – like me – think Sucker Punch is terrible. I hope it was a tongue in cheek comment and not seriously implying that those who don't like the film are "absolute morons".

I too hate this film,perhaps he meant Mormons.

monkeypedro 7th June 2014 01:56 PM

7 Attachment(s)
This weeks delivery.

mr 420 7th June 2014 02:09 PM

Managed to score the first series of The Tripods for £2.50 from CEX the other day. I'm really looking forward to seeing it again, as I can't believe it's been 30 years since I last saw it on BBC1. :eek: :)

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th June 2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 406331)

You should have seen what Hawkmonger called anyone who likes On the Buses in another thread.

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th June 2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 406328)
a disturbing piece of fetishism dressed up as feminism.

Sold!!!

You'd make a great tag line writer Nos. :lol: