Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

mr 420 20th June 2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 407807)
Well an arm and a leg wasn't an overstatement...just spent 1500 Euro on new glasses (progressive and top quality)...think I need a lie down.

Also spent for more than 200 Euro on bedding today (before I knew how much my glasses would cost). :loco:

I really needed new glasses and bedding.

Money is even tighter now but I'll cope somehow I guess. ;)

So probably only very cheap dvd's/blu's for the near future,if any....

Bruno, have Code Red stopped your royalty cheques? :)

ReversedBible 20th June 2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 407847)
You must have strong lungs smoking them! :eek:

Haha, well! I quit from time to time, recently I began smoking again because i was hospitalized with an internal bleeding and couldn't use "Snus" (the swedish stuff, you know) because they didn't know why i was bleeding and it could be irritating it. So I did the logical thing and began to smoke again. :pound:

Now I'm back on it so right now I use both snus and cigarettes, I need to quit one of them at least.

PaulD 20th June 2014 09:22 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/21/y9ytu9yr.jpg

The remainder of my shopping splurge from the Arrow sale.

bdc 20th June 2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 407820)
You sound scarily organized B.

Especially if cash is tight, i wouldn't have bothered with the bedding.

Well it's essential to comfortable living imho Dem. With the job I have,I appreciate a nice clean and warm bed...especially as I'm not getting any younger.
And it won't be long before it gets chilly over here,in fact it's chilly now. I try to save on gass for the heating as well. ;)

I fortunately got 20% off because not many people are buying bedding now it seems. :thumb:

ReversedBible 20th June 2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 407910)
Well it's essential to comfortable living imho Dem. With the job I have,I appreciate a nice clean and warm bed...especially as I'm not getting any younger.
And it won't be long before it gets chilly over here,in fact it's chilly now. I try to save on gass for the heating as well. ;)

I fortunately got 20% off because not many people are buying bedding now it seems. :thumb:

It's chilly in Belgium? Luxury!

Heisenberg 21st June 2014 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These were waiting for me at my parents when i came to visit today:
Attachment 137884

Hopefully watch Lady Snowblood later as had a Kill Bill night with the missus the other week and from looking at this Tarantino ripped off, erm, i mean got some inspiration from these films. Plus, it has the lady from Female prisoner scorpion in them and she was amazing in that film, she didn't say a word and she had me hooked.
Ilsa was in impulse buy after seeing a trailer for it (was £2.50 on ebay including shipping so so will keep that one for when im in the mood for some tits and torture. May have to wait until the missus is out to watch that one as i dont think she will appreciate it lol.

nosferatu42 21st June 2014 11:35 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A few new additions this week.

Attachment 137885

Won this and the lobby cards in the recent cult labs comp, really pleased with this.:nod:

Attachment 137886

An Ebay job, £ 6.50 with postage, pretty good compared to the other prices i found.:)

Attachment 137887

Fancied watching this again coz i haven't seen it since it's UK release, Theres a 2 disc edition with amulet going for stupid money, this is just 1 disc and still cost £18.
a couple of quid cheaper on ebay but i couldn't be arsed to wait for a US dispatch. Gonna try and watch this tonight.:)

J Harker 21st June 2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 407931)
These were waiting for me at my parents when i came to visit today:
Attachment 137884

Hopefully watch Lady Snowblood later as had a Kill Bill night with the missus the other week and from looking at this Tarantino ripped off, erm, i mean got some inspiration from these films. Plus, it has the lady from Female prisoner scorpion in them and she was amazing in that film, she didn't say a word and she had me hooked.
Ilsa was in impulse buy after seeing a trailer for it (was £2.50 on ebay including shipping so so will keep that one for when im in the mood for some tits and torture. May have to wait until the missus is out to watch that one as i dont think she will appreciate it lol.

Lady Snowblood is a brilliant film, I've not got around to the second one yet.

monkeypedro 21st June 2014 12:04 PM

13 Attachment(s)
This weeks deliveries.

monkeypedro 21st June 2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Attachment 137887

Fancied watching this again coz i haven't seen it since it's UK release, Theres a 2 disc edition with amulet going for stupid money, this is just 1 disc and still cost £18.
a couple of quid cheaper on ebay but i couldn't be arsed to wait for a US dispatch. Gonna try and watch this tonight.:)
Been after this for a reasonable price for ages as collecting Noshame dvds and managed to get mine off Amazon last week for £7.99.