Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

nosferatu42 21st June 2014 12:25 PM

Well done Pedro, i should have got in there sooner.;)
Had a quick look and the PQ looks good, watched the first 10 minutes of the doc, it's a surprise the film ever got made at all by the sound of it.:pop2:

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st June 2014 12:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This week's arrivals.

J Harker 21st June 2014 12:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked a few bits up in CEX this morning.
Attachment 137904

monkeypedro 21st June 2014 12:34 PM

Always worth checking Amazon on a daily basis as sometimes there is a bargain to be had.

I watched Dark Waters years ago when it was released on vhs after reading an article in Video World magazine but i can't remember much about the movie now so will give it a viewing soon.

keirarts 21st June 2014 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 137927

Lords of salem steelbook on marketplace at £6.66 at the minute!

Decided to pick it up at that price as i've not seen it yet. I'm aware reviews are 'mixed' but don't mind giving it a go at that price.

Also bought the book for kindle and currently reading it. Has a certain trashy 80's paperback vibe to it.

Rik 21st June 2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 407974)
Attachment 137927

Decided to pick it up at that price as i've not seen it yet. I'm aware reviews are 'mixed' but don't mind giving it a go at that price.

Also bought the book for kindle and currently reading it. Has a certain trashy 80's paperback vibe to it.

Is that region A? Been thinking about picking up the Australian BD, but if this is region free, then I'll be having that for such a devilish price ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st June 2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 407974)
Attachment 137927

Ha, ha, on a Kindle. ;)

Perhaps the paperback would have even more of a trashy paperback vibe to it. :tongue1:

keirarts 21st June 2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 407977)
Is that region A? Been thinking about picking up the Australian BD, but if this is region free, then I'll be having that for such a devilish price ;)

Suspect its region A being anchor bay.

As for the kindle, well I wish i'd bought the paperback now but too late really. Still i'm really enjoying it nontheless!

keirarts 21st June 2014 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 137928

Also bought this from cash generator for £2.99.

Suspect the only way to get that much shite any cheaper would be too scoop it out the toilet myself.

Hopefully some of them will be entertaining.

Rik 21st June 2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 407983)
Suspect its region A being anchor bay.

Thought that myself, and a quick search isn't shedding any light on it. I'll probably just get the Oz BD