Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 3rd July 2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 409588)
Missed no boats. Diabolik will have it back up when the server is running at full capacity again.

phew! :happy:

nosferatu42 3rd July 2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 409607)
Get off it already... talk about obsession. Hitchcock could have made a film about it.;)
Only joking, glad u got what u was after man.:nod:

Or maybe not .
Some people are never satisfied;).
Just be glad u got decent release of a favourite film, that normally works for me.:nod:

ReversedBible 3rd July 2014 11:05 PM

Ordered two Shameless films.

Flavia The Heretic and Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh.

nosferatu42 3rd July 2014 11:17 PM

Keep meaning to pick up Strange Vice i've heard it's one of the best Giallo's let us know what u think. Saw the old Redemption version of Flavia but i heard it was cut to F**k. Be interested to know your opinion.:nod:

ReversedBible 3rd July 2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 409614)
Keep meaning to pick up Strange Vice i've heard it's one of the best Giallo's let us know what u think. Saw the old Redemption version of Flavia but i heard it was cut to F**k. Be interested to know your opinion.:nod:

Yes, I've also only heard good things about Strange Vice. I haven't really heard anything about Flavia though, so it will be interesting to see that one. I'll definately write about them in the what have you seen-thread. :nod:

nosferatu42 3rd July 2014 11:24 PM

I remember Flavia being quite arty and well shot, but seemed kinda castrated. Would be interested to see the full film sometime but it's not a priority, take from that what you will.:pop2:

SCM 4th July 2014 08:10 AM

This week i bought: sightseers, squirm, re-animator, french connection, bloodsucking freaks and a better tomorrow

Buboven 4th July 2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 409614)

Strange Vice is my fav giallo.

PaulD 4th July 2014 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Limiting myself to one bluray per month now as filmmaking/starting a video production company takes up so much time and money. This is July's treat

Gold6082 4th July 2014 10:27 AM

This weeks arrivals

Arrow

Dr Phibes Set
The Fury
Maniac Cop Steelbook

Final Terror & Deadly Eyes (Scream Factory)

Bloody Birthday (88 Films).

Latest Pre-orders

Nightbreed (Limited Ed) scream Factory
Zavvi Steels of City,Day & Phenomena (Arrow)
Graduation Day (88 films)