Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 23rd July 2014 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One delivery today.

bdc 23rd July 2014 09:05 PM

Big fan of the Ginger Snaps films. :)

Nordicdusk 23rd July 2014 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 411775)
Big fan of the Ginger Snaps films. :)

Im a big fan of the first one myself and i own the other two but i have never watched them. Are the good?

Make Them Die Slowly 23rd July 2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 411778)
Im a big fan of the first one myself and i own the other two but i have never watched them. Are the good?

I preferred the second one to the first but thought the third a waste of time.

Nordicdusk 23rd July 2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 411781)
I preferred the second one to the first but thought the third a waste of time.

Cheers :thumb:

Argentofan 24th July 2014 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Free from disney movie rewards

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th July 2014 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 411783)
Cheers :thumb:

I enjoyed the third. It took the whole thing back in time to a Gothic fortress setting in the woods.

keirarts 25th July 2014 06:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 140696


severin blu-ray!

Less than 12 (before postage) on marketplace.

Rondadoronron 25th July 2014 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 411991)
Attachment 140696


severin blu-ray!

Less than 12 (before postage) on marketplace.

that mannequin on the bandsaw is gonna look so much better in HI-Def.

keirarts 25th July 2014 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 411994)
that mannequin on the bandsaw is gonna look so much better in HI-Def.

:lol:
It's a f*****g dreadful film but one I really enjoy.

That mannequin had it coming!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.