Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 13th August 2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 414173)
Where's that The Rats blu from btw T?

All your music on amazon uk

Demoncrat 13th August 2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 414177)
All your music on amazon uk

Ta, I actually meant what country haha, nae bother.....

J Harker 13th August 2014 07:32 PM

Deadly Eyes? Isn't that from Scream Factory?
Region locked Treb?

trebor8273 13th August 2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 414229)
Deadly Eyes? Isn't that from Scream Factory?
Region locked Treb?

Yes, sadly

J Harker 13th August 2014 08:51 PM

Like most of there stuff. Never mind.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th August 2014 09:09 AM

I received a dispatch confirmation e-mail from Zavvi to say the Toxic Avenger steelbook is on its way to me.

SShaw 14th August 2014 06:21 PM

My copy of I'll follow you down arrived from the U.S. This is an interesting time travel thriller which I enjoyed at Fantasia last year (where it received some good reviews).

I also order OXV: The manual (although its now renamed Frequencies direct from the film-makers this morning. One of my favourite sic-fi films from last year (another Fantasia film). I think this was shown at the London Sci-Fi film festival earlier this year. Well worth checking out, and at the moment it looks like this (or via a download service) will be the only way to see it.

Nordicdusk 15th August 2014 10:53 AM

Is there any other site apart from Diabolik that will ship savage streets and cannibal holocaust because I can't add anything to my basket on diabolik and last night it took over an hour to log in.

Sobral 15th August 2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 414319)
Is there any other site apart from Diabolik that will ship savage streets and cannibal holocaust because I can't add anything to my basket on diabolik and last night it took over an hour to log in.

Importcds.com has both in stock.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 15th August 2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 414319)

Savage Streets, doubtful - not even the Code Red store has any at the moment. As for CH, you should be able to get that from a fair few places including Amazon US, marketplace sellers (allyourmusic, Movie Mars etc.), eBay, Movietyme, ImportCDs, DVDPlanet etc.

I often have issues like that with Diabolik. Best thing to do is clear your internet cache and delete your cookies and try again and usually it works fine.