Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 14th September 2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 417542)
Nice haul Terry,looking at these makes me want to start buying HK/Taiwan stuff again... :rolleyes:

Give over, surely you've bought everything HK related now B? :lol:

Nordicdusk 14th September 2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 417372)
This week's arrivals.

Was gonna pick up house of Witchcraft and House of lost souls myself have you seen them before

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th September 2014 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 417548)
Was gonna pick up house of Witchcraft and House of lost souls myself have you seen them before

No. I've seen the others in the series and like them though.

I got the Beyond Terror stuff off a seller on Play.com called Starlight for £1.99 delivered each. Ordered Wednesday turned up Saturday.

They are a fair bit dearer on Amazon.

Vipp 14th September 2014 10:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked this up today from Fopp, Schindler's List got me hungry for more Anti-War movies. I have been told this is a good film? i will report back tomorrow.

Nordicdusk 14th September 2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 417568)
No. I've seen the others in the series and like them though.

I got the Beyond Terror stuff off a seller on Play.com called Starlight for £1.99 delivered each. Ordered Wednesday turned up Saturday.

They are a fair bit dearer on Amazon.

That's were I got my few Beyond Terror DVDs for €2.99 very fast delivery to here also.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th September 2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 417570)
Picked this up today from Fopp, Schindler's List got me hungry for more Anti-War movies. I have been told this is a good film? i will report back tomorrow.

I think it's a masterpiece and, if you're interested, I have reviewed it:

La Grande Illusion | Film 365

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th September 2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 417571)
That's were I got my few Beyond Terror DVDs for €2.99 very fast delivery to here also.

It appears Starlight are probably Cornerstone media. So they are coming direct from the supplier.

Vipp 14th September 2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 417572)
I think it's a masterpiece and, if you're interested, I have reviewed it:

La Grande Illusion | Film 365

You write very well Nos, that was a great review, however now i feel stupid for not getting the SC Blu Ray with all the nice special features on it. :( at any rate i'm looking forward to seeing this tomorrow.

JoshuaKaitlyn 14th September 2014 11:22 PM

Hands of the Ripper on blu - to replace my old (cut) TV rip

keirarts 15th September 2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 417548)

Both from Lenzi are fun. House of lost souls is the best of the two. Neither are 'classics' but fit the category of trashily entertaining well enough.