Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th September 2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418086)
I should really, it's just that because they don't have an option for a pre-order, I have to wait until release to buy and also with not knowing what the price will be beforehand I've usually already locked in a cheap pre-order at Amazon just in case. They do have good prices on their site though - much better than the majority of British self-distributing cult labels.

If you look at each product's page it says what the price will be. Usually £6.99 for dvd's and £9.23 or something like that for blu's.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th September 2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 418087)
If you look at each product's page it says what the price will be. Usually £6.99 for dvd's and £9.23 or something like that for blu's.

Indeed it does! I may then have to cancel my Amazon orders and order from Network! Do they charge delivery on single units though? As with Amazon I can just order everything in one order at free delivery rate and they'll break it up into smaller orders as things get released (or in Network's case lately as all the release dates get pushed back... sadly).

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th September 2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418089)
Indeed it does! I may then have to cancel my Amazon orders and order from Network! Do they charge delivery on single units though? As with Amazon I can just order everything in one order at free delivery rate and they'll break it up into smaller orders as things get released (or in Network's case lately as all the release dates get pushed back... sadly).

Network charge delivery when parcels get to a certain weight.

You can usually order up to ten discs free of charge. I almost fell foul of their weight charge the first time i ordered in a Christmas sale due to multiple tv box sets. However you can check out and then place another order and that by-passes the charge. :)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th September 2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 418092)
Network charge delivery when parcels get to a certain weight.

You can usually order up to ten discs free of charge. I almost fell foul of their weight charge the first time i ordered in a Christmas sale due to multiple tv box sets. However you can check out and then place another order and that by-passes the charge. :)

In that case I'll definitely be ordering from them direct in future for individual releases (I've only bulk bought in sales from them before).

Invid Ninja 17th September 2014 11:26 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Haven't had the time or energy to do my usual collection updates for Youtube unfortunately, either way here are some really bad quality photos of what I have acquired over the last few months. :)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 18th September 2014 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 418046)
Has it, oh well, frees up some cash for other stuff :nod:

Apparently these are starting to dispatch (mine hasn't yet though). It looks like Zavvi were a little too presumptuous in regards to their release date change!

Rik 18th September 2014 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418105)
Apparently these are starting to dispatch (mine hasn't yet though). It looks like Zavvi were a little too presumptuous in regards to their release date change!

I was literally just coming here to post that I've just had a dispatch email and they've taken payment

VeZius 18th September 2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRange (Post 417983)
Ah brilliant, I love this film. I bought this release in Profondo Rosso from Luigi Cozzi himself :) I think it cost me 30 Euros but he signed it and it was a fun experience so I didn't mind too much.

Wow, that sounds (and looks) well worth the investment! Just pure awesome. :cool:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 18th September 2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418105)

Just got my dispatch e-mail! :pop2:

trebor8273 18th September 2014 12:54 PM

9 Attachment(s)
some deliveries and market purchases.