Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 25th September 2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 419043)
HAHAHAHAHA! I enjoy reading reviews and a few of the CL members have excellent write ups so i expected something special when i clicked the link provided! Yet again i need to stop drinking tea when reading this forum.

You should know me well enough by now Vipp that I am not one of the 'few'! ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th September 2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 419044)
I'd rather watch an Al Adamson marathon than The Innkeepers again. ;)

:jaw:

Sam 25th September 2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 419045)
You should know me well enough by now Vipp that I am not one of the 'few'! ;)

Summed 'Innkeepers' up pretty well in my opinion :nod:. I really didn't enjoy it at all ... and I'm a fan of 'House of the Devil' and Ti West's segment in 'V/H/S'.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th September 2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 419044)
I'd rather watch an Al Adamson marathon than The Innkeepers again. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 419047)
Summed 'Innkeepers' up pretty well in my opinion :nod:. I really didn't enjoy it at all ... and I'm a fan of 'House of the Devil' and Ti West's segment in 'V/H/S'.

:( I'll close the door on the way out.

:confused:

Hang on. No!

I'm back!

This must mean i have an original taste in films. :woot:

trebor8273 25th September 2014 09:26 PM

Delete

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th September 2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 419049)
Delete

I think Trebor was going to call me a rude name then thought better of it. :lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 25th September 2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 419051)
I think Trebor was going to call me a rude name then thought better of it. :lol:

It's okay, he managed to get in a subtle dig at you in his 1408 review. :tongue1:

SShaw 25th September 2014 09:36 PM

Bought Godzilla on the way home this evening. I also picked up Monsters from the same director. €20 for the pair.

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th September 2014 09:59 AM

What Have You Bought Recently?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 418955)
Hopefully mine will arrive in the next couple of days without any delay due to HMRC.

There are some issues with the boxset. The first disc of Zombie's Halloween has been printed with the Australian blu-ray disc art, the Halloween 4 panel discussion has been inexplicably dropped for some reason (it was on the earlier blu-ray), but most of all, and inexcusable, the audio on Halloween 4 is out of sync from around the 45 minute mark for at least 10 minutes. Anchor Bay are now trying to fob people off with a feable excuse about dealing with old film elements (my arse), and say they won't be replacing the disc. Unbelievable. I feel a Zombie Flesh Eaters rant coming to their Facebook page lol.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th September 2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 419076)
There are some issues with the boxset. The first disc of Zombie's Halloween has been printed with the Australian blu-ray disc art, the Halloween 4 panel discussion has been inexplicably dropped for some reason (it was on the earlier blu-ray), but most of all, and inexcusable, the audio on Halloween 4 is out of sync from around the 45 minute mark for at least 10 minutes. Anchor Bay are now trying to fob people off with a feable excuse about dealing with old film elements (my arse), and say they won't be replacing the disc. Unbelievable. I feel a Zombie Flesh Eaters rant coming to their Facebook page lol.

Considering the price of the set and the time they have had to make sure everything is perfect prior to it being made available, those errors are inexcusable.

I know we'll be stuffed by a returns programme (if there is one) because we don't live in the States, but they should hear from each and every one of their dissatisfied customers.