Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

ArgentoFan1987 3rd October 2014 04:14 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Recent purchases. Will have to be posted in a few parts.

***not seen

Attachment 145555 (one of my recent favourites. Very clever film!)

Attachment 145556 Attachment 145557 Attachment 145559 Attachment 145560***

Attachment 145561

ArgentoFan1987 3rd October 2014 04:17 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Part 2

***not seen

Attachment 145563 Attachment 145564***

Attachment 145565 Attachment 145566 Attachment 145567 Attachment 145568***

ArgentoFan1987 3rd October 2014 04:19 PM

What Have You Bought Recently?
 
5 Attachment(s)
Last part:

***not seen

Attachment 145576***

Attachment 145569 Attachment 145570***

Attachment 145571
Attachment 145572***

I'd love to hear feedback on the unseen films :)

wongfeihung62 3rd October 2014 05:04 PM

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...psc47d6dea.jpg

shel 3rd October 2014 05:33 PM

Went old skool for the first time in ages and bought two dvd's: Torso from Shameless and Texas Chainsaw 3 aka Ken Foree vs The Chainsaw. Barely 3.50 for the pair delivered from play.com sellers.

antmumford 3rd October 2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 419865)
Recent purchases. Will have to be posted in a few parts.

***not seen

Attachment 145555 (one of my recent favourites. Very clever film!)

Attachment 145556 Attachment 145557 Attachment 145559 Attachment 145560***

Attachment 145561

Mmmmm Drag me to Hell I thought was a pile of shite.
Kiss kiss bang bang is brilliant though. RDJ's finest couple of hours :)
Life of Brian just isn't as funny as I first thought.
There's Something About Mary is a good laugh, nothing spectacular
Rambo. Super violent and gory but needed to be another half hour longer, too short for my liking

Wait a minute, it was only Rambo you haven't seen....oops. the way it's set up on tapatalk it grouped all the pictures together so thought it was all of them you hadn't seen

Make Them Die Slowly 3rd October 2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 419868)
Last part:

***not seen

Attachment 145576***

Attachment 145569 Attachment 145570***

Attachment 145571
Attachment 145572***

I'd love to hear feedback on the unseen films :)

I love "Superbad":smart, funny and foul mouthed.

Linbro 3rd October 2014 10:39 PM

Season of the Witch starts off well, but gets real bad real quick.
I agree with antmumford re. Drag Me To Hell, absolute crock. Have never understood the praise that it gets.

Make Them Die Slowly 3rd October 2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 419929)
I agree with antmumford re. Drag Me To Hell, absolute crock. Have never understood the praise that it gets.

It has a nasty xenophobic vibe running through it too.

monkeyscreams 3rd October 2014 11:24 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/04/a6evesam.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.