Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th October 2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 421466)
My new additions to the collection so far this week.

It seems that Zavvi are shipping out the recalled version of Stray Cat Rock which is a bit of a bummer. As long as it contains the booklet i will be happy as not too bothered about the rating being a 15.

I've just opened the Stray Cat Rock box set and it doesn't contain the booklet, so I'll contact Zavvi for a replacement.

demonknight 15th October 2014 03:03 PM

Shivers, The Incredible Melting Man, Graduation Day and Halloween 3 all arrived today on Blu-ray. :cool:

monkeypedro 15th October 2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 421471)
I've just opened the Stray Cat Rock box set and it doesn't contain the booklet, so I'll contact Zavvi for a replacement.

Got a reply from Arrow on Twitter to a tweet about not having a booklet.

'Sorry to see that we did recall all uncorrected stock. If you pop an email over to product@arrowfilms.co.uk they can help.'

I will email them later to see if a booklet can be sent out. Looking on the internet it seems that Zavvi and HMV are selling the recalled versions.

Vipp 15th October 2014 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 421473)
Got a reply from Arrow on Twitter to a tweet about not having a booklet.

'Sorry to see that we did recall all uncorrected stock. If you pop an email over to product@arrowfilms.co.uk they can help.'

I will email them later to see if a booklet can be sent out. Looking on the internet it seems that Zavvi and HMV are selling the recalled versions.

It wouldn't suprise me that this 're-called' version will be worth a few quid to those die hard Arrow fans that may want it to have a true complete collection. Stranger things have happened at sea.

trebor8273 15th October 2014 06:02 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Picked theses up from cash converters

Attachment 146834

Attachment 146835

Attachment 146836

JoshuaKaitlyn 15th October 2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 421490)
Picked theses up from cash converters

Attachment 146834

Attachment 146835

Attachment 146836

Wasn't too keen on Buck Rogers S2 kind of changed the format too much, although I thought Hawks ship was great 'back in the day'. Battlestar I loved even with its overuse of the same exploding ships. S2 However....avoid!

trebor8273 15th October 2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 421492)
Wasn't too keen on Buck Rogers S2 kind of changed the format too much, although I thought Hawks ship was great 'back in the day'. Battlestar I loved even with its overuse of the same exploding ships. S2 However....avoid!

Wasn't to keen on season 2 of buck Rogers as well Was to much like Star Trek with the exploring space on that big ship but it still had wilma deering play by Erin Gray. God what a crush I had on her as a kid, straight to my room and locked the door after every episodes. :lol:

JoshuaKaitlyn 15th October 2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 421494)
Wasn't to keen on season 2 of buck Rogers as well Was to much like Star Trek with the exploring space on that big ship but it still had wilma deering play by Erin Gray. God what a crush I had on her as a kid, straight to my room and locked the door after every episodes. :lol:

She was just too 'plain' for me unlike Pamela Hensley's Princess Ardala! Now there was a woman I wouldn't mind becoming Draconian for! :nod:

trebor8273 15th October 2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 421496)
She was just too 'plain' for me unlike Pamela Hensley's Princess Ardala! Now there was a woman I wouldn't mind becoming Draconian for! :nod:

She did have some lovely assets!

Jinx_Barkman 15th October 2014 08:36 PM

This was waiting for me in the mailbox today.

http://images.static-bluray.com/movi...4453_large.jpg