Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nordicdusk 21st October 2014 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last one

Attachment 147446

Sobral 21st October 2014 02:07 PM

No idea about the value, but the Eaten Alive one is great! I'd buy that.

VeZius 21st October 2014 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's what I've got so far this week. Anyone seen The Bloodsucker Leads the Dance? I just got it cos it was very cheap and this kind of stuff is always appealing. :vamp:

Nordicdusk 21st October 2014 02:11 PM

There are a few more my girlfriend managed to get hold of an inglorious bastards jacket that was given to the crew by Tarantino while shooting the film so it very rare and it's 100% genuine a guy wants to trade for all the posters I'll post the rest he has offered in a minute

Nordicdusk 21st October 2014 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the rest

Attachment 147456

Nordicdusk 21st October 2014 02:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 147457

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st October 2014 02:21 PM

Whats that horrible black mark on the Dawn of the Dead poster?

Nordicdusk 21st October 2014 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 147458

That's it I don't have much interest in the turtles ones. Any advice would be more than welcome

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st October 2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 422453)
Attachment 147458

That's it I don't have much interest in the turtles ones. Any advice would be more than welcome

Keep the jacket.

Seriously. I have a decent poster collection myself and the jacket is of greater value.

The Eaten Alive poster is great but that's it. The Dawn one is devalued by the mark. The Dracula banner is too big to put anywhere and for this reason would be hard to shift, and the other Italian posters are too obscure to have much value except to true collectors of Italian posters. So basically if you don't want them for yourself you'd have trouble selling them.

The jacket however will always have value and the longer you keep hold of it the more it will be worth.

Nordicdusk 21st October 2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 422454)
Keep the jacket.

Seriously. I have a decent poster collection myself and the jacket is of greater value.

The Eaten Alive poster is great but that's it. The Dawn one is devalued by the mark. The Dracula banner is too big to put anywhere and for this reason would be hard to shift, and the other Italian posters are too obscure to have much value except to true collectors of Italian posters. So basically if you don't want them for yourself you'd have trouble selling them.

The jacket however will always have value and the longer you keep hold of it the more it will be worth.

Cheers Dem I really appreciate that.