Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 2nd November 2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 424063)
Are you preparing for the forthcoming sci-fi list trebor? ;)

I didn't even know there was one. Haven't seen I would say 90% of the stuff I got so will be intresting to see if any of them make my list.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd November 2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 424065)
I didn't even know there was one. Having seen I would say 90% of the stuff I got so will be investing to see if any of them make my list.

The thread is here if you want to check it out.

profondo rosso 2nd November 2014 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Recent purchases, great blast from the past in Night of the Comet, Runaway Train, for a film I had no recollection of was fantastic, Jon Voight is great.

Attachment 148919

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd November 2014 03:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 424061)
market day and pick up this lot.

You do realize you've bought the same films twice don't you?

Volume one and two has all the films in it.

sjconstable 2nd November 2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 424028)
The decent releases of The tenant, Knife in the water (polish release is apparently not English friendly).

I suspect Criterion will release those next year, The Tenant is rumoured to be in production and Knife in the Water just needs a Blu-ray upgrade.

trebor8273 2nd November 2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 424074)
You do realize you've bought the same films twice don't you?

Volume one and two has all the films in it.

I wasn't paying to,much attention saw all of them and noticed someone else was intrested so bought them all before they did. I did get a very dirty look. But if you snooze you lose

keirarts 2nd November 2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 424089)
I wasn't paying to,much attention saw all of them and noticed someone else was intrested so bought them all before they did. I did get a very dirty look. But if you snooze you lose

That's the way!

I remember not long back the lady at a charity shop I go to brought out a big bag of DVDS for me to check out. Some greasy old sod walked over and started snatching stuff out of the bag while I was looking for stuff. I noticed he was specifically picking star wars titles so I purposely bought phantom menace to spite the ignorant sod! :lol:
I hate phantom menace but it was worth the quid.

trebor8273 2nd November 2014 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ordered this from zavi. Really need to watch six million dollar man boxset which I had for a few months and still haven't got around to watching

demonknight 3rd November 2014 11:35 AM

One delivery today. SONNO PROFONDO on DVD :)

monkeypedro 3rd November 2014 12:57 PM

17 Attachment(s)
A massive haul of additions to the collection this week.