Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

demonknight 5th November 2014 04:26 PM

Yes, the SONNO PROFONDO DVD which arrived yesterday, I purchased from Amazon and it's also region free.

keirarts 5th November 2014 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well my scorpion discs and the third window signed disc turned up. As did my withnail box (much to the chagrin of the store that looks after my mail)
But i'm actually most psyched about scooping this little baby off ebay for £25 inc postage....

Attachment 149011

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th November 2014 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 424364)
But i'm actually most psyched about scooping this little baby off ebay for £25 inc postage....

Attachment 149011

Two fine films Keirarts.

I bought mine at a Memorabilia event and paid £15 for it so you did well to get it for just a tenner more, as it's starting to get to hens teeth level now. :clap:

keirarts 5th November 2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 424365)
Two fine films Keirarts.

I bought mine at a Memorabilia event and paid £15 for it so you did well to get it for just a tenner more, as it's starting to get to hens teeth level now. :clap:

I had to hold off buying it when it came out, managed to get the killer queen box with the figure. by the time I had the cash it was up to 70-80 quid so at that price i'm happy. :nod:

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th November 2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 424366)
I had to hold off buying it when it came out, managed to get the killer queen box with the figure. by the time I had the cash it was up to 70-80 quid so at that price i'm happy. :nod:

I was lucky. I had cash in hand and the dealer took £45 for that, the Killer Queen set and the Dark Waters Amulet box.

keirarts 5th November 2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 424367)
I was lucky. I had cash in hand and the dealer took £45 for that, the Killer Queen set and the Dark Waters Amulet box.

Still hovering around online to get the dark waters box.

profondo rosso 5th November 2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 424339)
today's deliveries

Is Night of the Demon a good Blu ray copy? English language and any extras?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th November 2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 424368)
Still hovering around online to get the dark waters box.

I met Andy Bark (the writer) at the Festival of Fantastic Films – we were chatting in the bar and he mentioned he was a writer. I asked what he had done and, when he said Dark Waters, I said I had the collector's box with the amulet and he replied "Oh, the No Shame release", without the slightest hint of ego – he's a really nice guy.

trebor8273 5th November 2014 07:21 PM

12 Attachment(s)
been given some various sci fi DVDs. by a friend cant complain for free

Paul@TheOverlook 5th November 2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 424367)

Paid full price for all three on the days of their respective release. Still have them.