Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Make Them Die Slowly 30th November 2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 427108)
Just ordered from Zavvi for £7.90
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...e446f5ba4a.jpg
Love this film.

Saw this at the cinema last year. All the arguments about should they, shouldn't they have shown the demon got blown out of the water. It looks really imposing on the big screen.

keirarts 1st December 2014 06:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 150828 Attachment 150829

Pre-ordered off Diabolik. didn't go for the one with CAT IN THE BRAIN seeing as I already own that release.

Paul@TheOverlook 1st December 2014 08:20 AM

I didn't realise that Mafia had been announced. Excellent. I can get rid of that sh!tty, self-released disc his family put out now :)

Nordicdusk 1st December 2014 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 150833

Last few Black Friday things for sale in local video store got this for €20 down from €40 over the moon with it.

VeZius 1st December 2014 02:41 PM

8 Attachment(s)
A bit out of ordinary haul, but here's the latest Horror Block, which I've been subscribed to it since it started in June. This was an awesome one!

Hannibal T-Shirt
Hannibal Stress Relieving Squishy Heart thingy
Hannibal Sticker Sheet

Godzilla 2014 Neca Scaler
Nightmare on Elm Street film cell
Novelty Cthulhu car dangly thing
Latest issue of Fangoria magazine
Tales from the Cryptkeeper - Myth Conceptions - animated show with 8 episodes (DVD)

demonknight 1st December 2014 04:54 PM

Received CHRISTMAS EVIL on Blu courtesy of Vinegar Syndrome.

profondo rosso 1st December 2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeZius (Post 427159)
A bit out of ordinary haul, but here's the latest Horror Block, which I've been subscribed to it since it started in June. This was an awesome one!

Hannibal T-Shirt
Hannibal Stress Relieving Squishy Heart thingy
Hannibal Sticker Sheet

Godzilla 2014 Neca Scaler
Nightmare on Elm Street film cell
Novelty Cthulhu car dangly thing
Latest issue of Fangoria magazine
Tales from the Cryptkeeper - Myth Conceptions - animated show with 8 episodes (DVD)

Are these Horror Blocks any good? just watched a couple of videos of people unwrapping them and was impressed by some of the stuff inside, some good t-shirts and a fangoria or Rue Morgue inside too.

JoshuaKaitlyn 1st December 2014 07:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just 2 today:

Attachment 150842 Haven't seen this in years

Attachment 150843 An upgrade, after the recent Twin's of Evil Blu all I need now is a Blu of Lust for a Vampire

VeZius 2nd December 2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profondo rosso (Post 427185)
Are these Horror Blocks any good? just watched a couple of videos of people unwrapping them and was impressed by some of the stuff inside, some good t-shirts and a fangoria or Rue Morgue inside too.

Yeah I think it's the best one out of the Nerd Block range, I've had the regular Nerd Block and also Arcade Blocks, but Horror Block is easily the best in my opinion. There's always a Block sometimes that is disappointing, but with Horror Block I've only had one disappointing one and even that had couple of awesome things in it.

Since it's $20 a month plus shipping, I think it's a pretty good deal. Since you always get a t-shirt and a horror magazine, plus a bunch of things you won't have any idea about. Sometimes there's Funko Pop Vinyls, sometimes Neca figures (Like for example Jigsaw 7" figure), sometimes a dvd or a blu-ray, etc...

It's like living in the 90's, when you order something, you won't know exactly what you're going to get. :lol:

Gold6082 2nd December 2014 10:06 AM

My black Friday steelbook orders from zavvi came this morning. Arrows pit and the pendulum.And Vanishing Point.

I also received Haunter blu from Amazon and Scream Factories Doctor & The Devils.