Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 9th January 2015 03:46 PM

It's the price that makes me a bit suspicious.

Rik 9th January 2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 431002)
It's the price that makes me a bit suspicious.

That might be due to the fact it's been out a few months, a lot of the Hammer blu's have dropped in price recently (Dracula being one of them).

Here's some info on the glitch, so you can check yours out when it arrives:

Frankenstein & The Monster From Hell UK Blu Ray Release in Hammer Horror Forum

Buboven 9th January 2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 431004)
That might be due to the fact it's been out a few months, a lot of the Hammer blu's have dropped in price recently (Dracula being one of them).

If it has a certain pressing code, F12 or something like that, then it should mean it have the fixed version. I van check my own copy when I go home.

Buboven 9th January 2015 04:03 PM

My best Arrow Video bargain yet. Bought Thief Limited Edition for under £7 using my reward points! I have collected from my bundle orders and other previous orders. At that price I feel like a thief!

keirarts 9th January 2015 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 153812

Arrived today. No sign of my Arrow orders yet. Diabolik have shipped despite saying no shipping till feb?!

J Harker 9th January 2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Dracula has gone up to £32 on Amazon Rik. And Frank & Tmfh and The Mummy are both around £20 to £25 most places. I did email the entertainment store to check it was a corrected disc and they said they had no idea about the problems with the release but that this is definitely not a faulty disc. So we'll see i suppose thanks for the link though and thanks Bub.

Rik 9th January 2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 431024)
Dracula has gone up to £32 on Amazon Rik. And Frank & Tmfh and The Mummy are both around £20 to £25 most places. I did email the entertainment store to check it was a corrected disc and they said they had no idea about the problems with the release but that this is definitely not a faulty disc. So we'll see i suppose thanks for the link though and thanks Bub.

Ah right, i thought they were all low priced indefinitely

Andra Jai 9th January 2015 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this one earlier this morning and enjoyed the film lot more on the second viewing. I'm glad I got the US release now as I read earlier that the upcoming UK blu-ray apparently uses the same cut down cinema print.

Its region A locked however if anyone is thinking of getting one.

Buboven 9th January 2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Corrected discs have the code ICON70240 on their Blu-Ray case, the older faulty ones have ICON70235.

Rik 9th January 2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buboven (Post 431027)
Corrected discs have the code ICON70240 on their Blu-Ray case, the older faulty ones have ICON70235.

Makes no difference to me, I had my faulty disc replaced during the replacement program last year, but I'm sure J Harker will appreciate the info when his arrives :nod: