Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Pete 8th December 2009 08:02 PM

That be number 12.

Kyle 8th December 2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 52241)
Great set that. :cool: I used to have this, but have the BU coffin set now. Definitely worth £12. :nod:

looks good, ive never seen any of them!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 52243)
That be number 12.

Allrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhht!

I haven't bought any for a while... tbh I can't think of any more that I want at the moment! :faint:

Pete 8th December 2009 08:08 PM

There is loads that i want but they are either really hard to find or unbelivably expensive.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 52244)
looks good, ive never seen any of them!

You're (hopefully :lol:) in for a treat then mate. Night of the Seagulls is my personal favourite... very creepy and atmospheric, but not the most popular top choice of the four. I don't know if you've had a proper look yet, but it comes with a great bonus documentary disc on Amando de Ossorio. :cool: :nod:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 52169)
well that one i got was £6.50 and they have more, its also uncut!

from ebay

Thanks for the info BS. :cool:

I'm all spent up at the mo though what with christmas and all... I've spent way too much on presents this year. Next year everyone's getting socks. Bah, Humbug! :mad2: :jest:

Pete 8th December 2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 52247)
You're (hopefully :lol:) in for a treat then mate. Night of the Seagulls is my personal favourite... very creepy and atmospheric, but not the most popular top choice of the four. I don't know if you've had a proper look yet, but it comes with a great bonus documentary disc on Amando de Ossorio. :cool: :nod:

Night of the Seagulls is my fave too.

I dont think much of the others though.

The first film is cut.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 52246)
There is loads that i want but they are either really hard to find or unbelivably expensive.

Anything in particular mate? I might have come across them on my random net-tacular travels...

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 52249)
Night of the Seagulls is my fave too.

I dont think much of the others though.

The first film is cut.

Yep. Sexualised violence right?

That's one of the reasons why I bought the coffin - that and the fact that it is a coffin. :woot:

Pete 8th December 2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 52250)
Anything in particular mate? I might have come across them on my random net-tacular travels...

Cheers! I'll pm yer!