Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Pete 8th December 2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 52251)
Yep. Sexualised violence right?

That's one of the reasons why I bought the coffin - that and the fact that it is a coffin. :woot:

Yes.

I've never seen the uncut version. I have the old AB double feature but i cant be bothered watching it.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 52255)
Yes.

I've never seen the uncut version. I have the old AB double feature but i cant be bothered watching it.

I don't think I even noticed the differences when I watched the uncut version. I think the cuts total a few seconds... checks bbfc website :typing:.... 16 seconds of compulsory cuts. :chainsaw:

pedromonkey 8th December 2009 08:35 PM

some guy came into blockbuster today and wanted to trade a ton of dvd's in, we scanned them all and all he got was £20.00, two of the films were only £1.75
and as he wanted cash i offered him £5.00 for both so here are my bargains for the day.......

Drag me to Hell
Knowing

both five quid and in mint condition. also picked up the Exorcist Anthology brand new from blockbuster....anyone who hasn't got it, get it because it's only £11.96 for 5 movies.

peace out :rockon:

Pete 8th December 2009 08:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just won this on e-bay:

Attachment 3692

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 52262)
Just won this on e-bay:

Attachment 3692

Great cover! :cool: That's OOP now isn't it?

Pete 8th December 2009 08:44 PM

I'm not sure.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th December 2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 52265)
I'm not sure.

I think most of those R1 Hammer Collection releases are OOP. Some of them go for crazy money: I'm sure I saw Scars of Dracula go for about $40 once... :ack:

vincenzo 8th December 2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 52258)
I don't think I even noticed the differences when I watched the uncut version. I think the cuts total a few seconds

Yes, 16 secs of dress ripping and breast caressing during the rape scene in the graveyard. You're not missing anything really. The cuts are very well done and the film works better without it.

Kyle 9th December 2009 12:35 AM

thats good news, i was worried i was going to be missing out on something :thumb:

Kyle 9th December 2009 01:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
i got in contact with the guy who runs abortion bin productions and hes sending me a copy of his film black ice and also a screener of his film tapeworm which will be released in march 2010