Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 31st August 2015 08:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just ordered one of these.
Love those Blu Ray 'Kleine Hartboxes' ;)

keirarts 1st September 2015 06:36 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Attachment 169484 Attachment 169485

Attachment 169486 Attachment 169487

Attachment 169488 Attachment 169489

Some significant price drops on Amazon, the blue underground Bronx warriors and new barbarians titles were all £7.70 each!!!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st September 2015 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 460966)
Some significant price drops on Amazon, the blue underground Bronx warriors and new barbarians titles were all £7.70 each!!!

Do All Your Music ship multiple things together? If so, how does that stand with customs?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 1st September 2015 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 460975)
Do All Your Music ship multiple things together? If so, how does that stand with customs?

They've always shipped individually in my experience. Also, some of the stuff is re-shipped from within the UK.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st September 2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 460976)
They've always shipped individually in my experience. Also, some of the stuff is re-shipped from within the UK.

Thanks! I'll buy the Bronx Warriors and New Barbarians BDs then, plus Exterminators in the Year 3000.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 1st September 2015 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 460978)
Thanks! I'll buy the Bronx Warriors and New Barbarians BDs then, plus Exterminators in the Year 3000.

I've heard that the BU Bronx films are of less than stellar quality so beware! For this reason I'm more than happy to stick to my excellent Shameless Bronx tin for now.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st September 2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 460981)
I've heard that the BU Bronx films are of less than stellar quality so beware! For this reason I'm more than happy to stick to my excellent Shameless Bronx tin for now.

I really like them, so I've bought them and will compare them to the Shameless DVDs.

Gold6082 1st September 2015 10:12 AM

Blastfighter (88 films Blu) has landed never seen it before so blind buy.

Also pre ordered Hitch Hike from 88 on Blu as well as Mutilator & tenderness of the wolves from Arrow,the latter being another blind buy not sure with Uli Lommell what I'll be getting but I don't have high expectations. :pound:

VeZius 1st September 2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 460976)

I ordered 2 BDs from them about a month ago and they both arrived in the same parcel, but it appeared as if it was shipped from UK, so it's no problem!

It's kinda pointless to have multiple items in the same order though, since they charge the same shipping cost for each item.

Sobral 1st September 2015 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 460966)

Thanks for the heads-up, been waiting for that, just ordered the first one :)