Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Dave Boy 6th October 2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 463635)
Don't suppose there's any chance you could let us know what the PQ is like on the Cat and The Canary please, previous release have been awful,your humble servant Ins Abb.

Of course I can mate. The picture on this release is great. At last a decent print of this movie. It blows all those crap releases out of the water.
This is the one you have been waiting for.

:yo:

Inspector Abberline 6th October 2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 463769)
Of course I can mate. The picture on this release is great. At last a decent print of this movie. It blows all those crap releases out of the water.
This is the one you have been waiting for.

:yo:

cheers Mr Dave, ill order right away, your gent.:)

marvinnashsear 6th October 2015 08:06 PM

Just a quick question to anybody that bought the Turbo Kid blu ray. Whats the deal with the colour? Ive read on other forums that there may be a problem with it. Just wondering if its true before I buy it.

sjconstable 6th October 2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 463783)
Just a quick question to anybody that bought the Turbo Kid blu ray. Whats the deal with the colour? Ive read on other forums that there may be a problem with it. Just wondering if its true before I buy it.

If it's in the wrong colourspace you just need to set your player to RGB: Full rather than the usual RGB: Limited, and then it will display it correctly.

JoshuaKaitlyn 7th October 2015 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 463724)
Booked some train tickets to go back to Manchester at the weekend, gonna visit Fopp (again) and fill my boots with 88 Films and Shameless DVDs/BDs

Still annoyed that I missed the halloween sale by a day hah :lol:

They restocked on Monday and added a few titles that were missing when I went Sunday. I'm off today to pick up a few more from the Grindhouse Collection.

JoshuaKaitlyn 7th October 2015 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrormad1983 (Post 463628)
Hey I was just wondering how long Network takes to ship as i'm waiting on near enough £400 worth of discs. I ordered last Wednesday and had an email Thursday saying the discs were shipped. I sent network an email today and haven't had any response as of yet. What a shocking service after spending an absolute fortune.

£400!?! No wonder its late their still trying to book a Stobart truck for you!

Justin101 7th October 2015 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 463797)
They restocked on Monday and added a few titles that were missing when I went Sunday. I'm off today to pick up a few more from the Grindhouse Collection.

I got home from Manchester last week and the same day on Twitter, 88 announced that the promotion was starting the following day :lol: So it's going to be see what I can get for around £30-40 then go to Forbidden Planet and get some comics :)

JoshuaKaitlyn 7th October 2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 463800)
I got home from Manchester last week and the same day on Twitter, 88 announced that the promotion was starting the following day :lol: So it's going to be see what I can get for around £30-40 then go to Forbidden Planet and get some comics :)

Ever gone to Empire Exchange on Newton Street? Full of memorabilia from books to motorcycle wheels! It also has a comic section. The shop itself is a bit all over the place but worth a rummage.

https://sites.google.com/site/empirexchange/

Justin101 7th October 2015 08:44 AM

Not for a while, but yes I have been there, I'll pop in at the weekend! Thanks for the tip.

Demoncrat 7th October 2015 10:38 AM

Acquired We Are What We Are just now from BRC, £1. UK dvd (still with Fopp sticker on it! Ahem)
Mickle hasn't let me down yet, so am looking forward to this tonight.