Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 16th October 2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 464958)
Clown is great, don't believe the poor reviews.

My Zaavi We are still here arrived as has these beauties.....

Attachment 171331 Attachment 171332

Attachment 171333 Attachment 171334

My copy of we are still here, still has not shipped which makes me believe once again zavvi have no clue on there stock levels and it's sold out even though they are still saying its in stock

keirarts 16th October 2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 464960)
My copy of we are still here, still has not shipped which makes me believe once again zavvi have no clue on there stock levels and it's sold out even though they are still saying its in stock

Zaavi are pretty shit really... I had them cancel an order. I went on and it was still advertised at a lower price so I re-ordered and it shipped the next day. They lost £3 out the deal.

trebor8273 16th October 2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 464963)
Zaavi are pretty shit really... I had them cancel an order. I went on and it was still advertised at a lower price so I re-ordered and it shipped the next day. They lost £3 out the deal.

Agree never seen such a usless company that most of the time the left hand dosent know what the right hand is doing, seen this many times from them, you think by now that they could know when something is sold out, every other company can manage it but not dear old Zavvi. I really feel sorry for anyone who's used these clowns for the Hellraiser boxset. On the plus side they do not take money until dispatch

Well as I will not pay more than £5 for a DVD I will just have to wait for this to go on Netflix or drop in price

keirarts 16th October 2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 464967)
Agree never seen such a usless company that most of the time the left hand dosent know what the right hand is doing, seen this many times from them, you think by now that they could know when something is sold out, every other company can manage it but not dear old Zavvi. I really sorry for anyone who's used these clowns for the Hellraiser boxset. On the plus side they do not take money until dispatch

Well as I will not pay more than £5 for a DVD I will just have to wait for this to go on Netflix or drop in price

or get the U.S blu-ray...

trebor8273 16th October 2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 464975)
or get the U.S blu-ray...

Is it region free, my region free player has gone to the big scrap heap in the sky

trebor8273 16th October 2015 08:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just ordered this. Can't really complain for £6

Attachment 171356

keirarts 16th October 2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 464980)
Is it region free, my region free player has gone to the big scrap heap in the sky

Good point... not 100% sure TBH.

trebor8273 17th October 2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 465029)
Good point... not 100% sure TBH.

Doesn't matter now, I canceled my order on zavvi and reordered, within 5 minutes of placing the order it was in packing and ready for dispatch

J Harker 17th October 2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 464967)
Agree never seen such a usless company that most of the time the left hand dosent know what the right hand is doing, seen this many times from them, you think by now that they could know when something is sold out, every other company can manage it but not dear old Zavvi. I really feel sorry for anyone who's used these clowns for the Hellraiser boxset. On the plus side they do not take money until dispatch

I've only ever had two issues with Zavvi and I've used them loads but it is so frustrating when you do get a problem that their customer services is so dire. Thats my biggest issue with them.

trebor8273 17th October 2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 465037)
I've only ever had two issues with Zavvi and I've used them loads but it is so frustrating when you do get a problem that their customer services is so dire. Thats my biggest issue with them.

The only problems I have are preorders, stuff in stock they are fine with, preorders they always screw up in someway