Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 23rd October 2015 06:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 171575

Arrived yesterday. No sign of the screen archives order shipped on the 12th. As soon as I start worrying then the things usually arrive so hopefully soon.

fuzzymctiger 23rd October 2015 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 465668)
Attachment 171575

Arrived yesterday. No sign of the screen archives order shipped on the 12th. As soon as I start worrying then the things usually arrive so hopefully soon.

I put in an order for Grizzly over a month ago, and it only just arrived. It said it arrived in the country 2 and a half weeks ago, but when it finally arrived on my door step two weeks late, it had customs stickers from Germany on it.

I emailed them literally an hour before it arrived, and then sent one saying it arrived with German stickers, and here's what they said:

"We have been having a lot of problems with mail to Australia and the UK
being routed differently and delaying delivery times. This has to do with
the postal system directly and we have no control over it but we do hope
that they get it together as this has caused a lot of issues the last few
months."

So I'd sit tight for about a month after shipping maybe, that's how long it took me from SAE. Not impressed, especially after stellar prior shipping, but at least it arrived.

keirarts 23rd October 2015 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 465670)
I put in an order for Grizzly over a month ago, and it only just arrived. It said it arrived in the country 2 and a half weeks ago, but when it finally arrived on my door step two weeks late, it had customs stickers from Germany on it.

I emailed them literally an hour before it arrived, and then sent one saying it arrived with German stickers, and here's what they said:

"We have been having a lot of problems with mail to Australia and the UK
being routed differently and delaying delivery times. This has to do with
the postal system directly and we have no control over it but we do hope
that they get it together as this has caused a lot of issues the last few
months."

So I'd sit tight for about a month after shipping maybe, that's how long it took me from SAE. Not impressed, especially after stellar prior shipping, but at least it arrived.

Thanks for the info. Its a bit odd, Diabolik orders arrive way quicker. As you said, because of the premium on postage its a bit of a wait!

fuzzymctiger 23rd October 2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 465672)
Thanks for the info. Its a bit odd, Diabolik orders arrive way quicker. As you said, because of the premium on postage its a bit of a wait!

I've complained in the past about Diabolik's and SAE's postage prices, which to Australia aren't exactly cheap.

However, Diabolik has amazing service, where as SAE has now proven their postage to be a bit unreliable. The supplied tracking number only works through their website, and says it arrived in Australia on the 2nd of October when it clearly didn't, as they admitted themselves in the email....

Justin101 23rd October 2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 465668)
Attachment 171575

This is a great film and I'm happy to see it out on home video! I saw this at a film festival in Sheffield years and years ago and found it to be very chilling.

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd October 2015 12:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pay day! And another crazy Japanese blu-ray added to the collection in here.

Attachment 171577Attachment 171578

Nordicdusk 23rd October 2015 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 171587

trebor8273 23rd October 2015 05:15 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 171588
Attachment 171589
Attachment 171590
Attachment 171591

Anyone seen Frankenstein vs the mummy was think of given it a watch tonight

PaulD 23rd October 2015 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not been on here for a while but these are the most recent purchases I've made over the last few months

Edit: no idea why it's in its side. Ah well.

Vampix 23rd October 2015 09:24 PM

Finally got round to buying Odeon's Blu-ray of Blood On Satan's Claw.