Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Zann 23rd October 2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 465695)
Pay day! And another crazy Japanese blu-ray added to the collection in here.

Attachment 171577Attachment 171578

Wow...I have to ask why Risky Business on Jap import?

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd October 2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 465789)
Wow...I have to ask why Risky Business in Jap import?

Risky Business? that's The Hard Way!

Zann 23rd October 2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 465790)
Risky Business? that's The Hard Way!

Errr yeah...that's what I meant..that film with James Woods..surprised it wasn't clear that when I said Risky Business I meant The Hard Way :lol:

My question stands vis-Ã*-vis The Hard Way

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd October 2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 465791)
Errr yeah...that's what I meant..that film with James Woods..surprised it wasn't clear that when I said Risky Business I meant The Hard Way :lol:

My question stands vis-Ã*-vis The Hard Way

Ah, I see my Idiosyncrasies aren't know to everyone here yet. Prepare to be astounded! [emoji38] I hate (with a passion) UK covers with both UK & Irish ratings logos on them. No need for 6 logos plastered all over the covers as far as I'm concerned, coupled with my preference for original poster artwork to be used on blu-rays & dvd's (even if it is the Japanese theatrical poster), and there was only one choice for me with The Hard Way. [emoji16]

Zann 23rd October 2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 465795)
Ah, I see my Idiosyncrasies aren't know to everyone here yet. Prepare to be astounded! [emoji38] I hate (with a passion) UK covers with both UK & Irish ratings logos on them. No need for 6 logos plastered all over the covers as far as I'm concerned, coupled with my preference for original poster artwork to be used on blu-rays & dvd's (even if it is the Japanese theatrical poster), and there was only one choice for me with The Hard Way. [emoji16]

Whoa! So we're not in PQ, AQ or extras territory here? Purely packaging presentation? Good for you, set a standard and insist on it :)

MuckyFunster 23rd October 2015 10:20 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Picked up six shameless and bagged two shameless bags [emoji1] I'll be the coolest fella in Asda!

Attachment 171597Attachment 171598Attachment 171599Attachment 171600

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd October 2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 465797)
Whoa! So we're not in PQ, AQ or extras territory here? Purely packaging presentation? Good for you, set a standard and insist on it :)

Haha, yep! When I set a criteria, I try to stick to it as best I can. [emoji23]

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th October 2015 06:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This week's new arrivals.
(Second pic top left is Lenzi's Eyeball for those that don't recognize the text)

keirarts 25th October 2015 06:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have some reward points converted into store credit with HMV (because stuff using them in competitions.) and bought myself this one...

Attachment 171648

Sam 25th October 2015 09:09 AM

Not bought yet but I will definitely be swinging by HMV to pick up 'Splatter University' tomorrow. I am tempted by 'SS Experiment Camp' too against my better judgement. For me, the whole Nazisploitation thing is ripe for the High Rising treatment since I don't think the subject has been covered before ... finding those who were involved and are prepared to contribute might be a different matter though!!