Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

MacBlayne 31st October 2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iank (Post 466685)
I agree with whoever said they liked the first Bourne (tried to quote, made an ass of it lol) but not so much the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43kowi2ncI

monkeypedro 31st October 2015 10:52 AM

21 Attachment(s)
My purchases for the last few weeks.

gag 31st October 2015 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lord of the rings ring

plasterface 31st October 2015 02:29 PM

cat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 466708)
I'm pretty sure the exteriors of The Black Cat were filmed in England, with the interiors in Rome. There's probably more specific information on the commentary.

Yeah good old Stephen Thrower vists the parts of England Fulci shot in on the extras :broomstick:

Demdike@Cult Labs 31st October 2015 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This week's new arrivals. (Helloween t-shirt for backdrop effect only)

platostotal 31st October 2015 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 466753)
This week's new arrivals. (Helloween t-shirt for backdrop effect only)

For any fans of Sons of Anarchy the U.K. version of the show is censored/cut on both tv and worst of all the dvd/BD sets to secure the 15 rating, the show is an 18 all day long in uncut form, I wasn't aware of this until complaints online, the U.S. versions are much bloodier during shootouts with an almost Walking Dead style splatter, of course the stronger more explicit sex scenes also suffer too, some uncut scenes are on the 'Tube, not the BBFC this time just suits wanting to grab dosh from teens in the U.K. the U.S. releases are the way to go.

(looking back it did seem odd that scenes would just cut away before the gunshots and resume with the aftermath)

Demdike@Cult Labs 31st October 2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 466761)
For any fans of Sons of Anarchy the U.K. version of the show is censored/cut on both tv and worst of all the dvd/BD sets to secure the 15 rating, the show is an 18 all day long in uncut form, I wasn't aware of this until complaints online, the U.S. versions are much bloodier during shootouts with an almost Walking Dead style splatter, of course the stronger more explicit sex scenes also suffer too, some uncut scenes are on the 'Tube, not the BBFC this time just suits wanting to grab dosh from teens in the U.K. the U.S. releases are the way to go.

(looking back it did seem odd that scenes would just cut away before the gunshots and resume with the aftermath)

I had no idea. It's too late now anyway.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st October 2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 466761)

Are they censored on Netflix? I'll probably buy the box set at some point but, thanks to that info, I'll import from the US.

JoshuaKaitlyn 31st October 2015 09:59 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Trip to Fopp and HMV before work got me:
Attachment 171835 Attachment 171836
Attachment 171837 Attachment 171838

JoshuaKaitlyn 31st October 2015 10:48 PM

Just a quick question to anyone who has 88's 'Don't go......' its says on the back that theres a booklet included? Mine dosent have one! Anyone else get one included?