Like Tree151215Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th February 2016, 09:53 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
found this in a charity shop for £12 anyone seen this show, ive heard of it but never watched it
Absolute bargain Trebor.

I've only got the first season but i do like it and mean to get the rest at some stage.
Old 17th February 2016, 07:35 AM
Cult Addict

More stuff.... Going to be the last for a little while, another week until payday. Also some c*** walked into my house last night while upstairs and took my wallet so had to cancel all my cards, on the plus side no DVD's or Blus taken and all I had in there was a tenner and some loose change. Hopefully it'll buy him enough heroin to overdose on. On the plus side Gundam shipped and cost me a Tenner. Total bargain for the original classic!

gundam.jpg womensprison.jpg

Kinjite.jpg deadly bees.jpg
Old 17th February 2016, 10:23 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Also some c*** walked into my house last night while upstairs and took my wallet
I am sorry to hear this, but this is 2016, and the world we live in is not a utopia...

With all due respect, how does that happen?

Have you not heard of a 'door lock'? It's something that is used to stop people from just 'walking into your house'.

If you had used one, and someone had still managed to get into your home, then it suggests that the person who stole your wallet was known to you, or someone in your household, and they were easily able to gain access...

Sorry to appear blunt and unfeeling, but...

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 17th February 2016, 11:08 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
I am sorry to hear this, but this is 2016, and the world we live in is not a utopia...

With all due respect, how does that happen?

Have you not heard of a 'door lock'? It's something that is used to stop people from just 'walking into your house'.

If you had used one, and someone had still managed to get into your home, then it suggests that the person who stole your wallet was known to you, or someone in your household, and they were easily able to gain access...

Sorry to appear blunt and unfeeling, but...

Fair comment and I hold my hands up, should always lock the door even when in the house. Problem is my brain isn't always in gear when I get home. 8 hours a day providing legal advice over the phone and my mind is jelly.
Old 17th February 2016, 11:27 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Shame about your wallet KA Hopefully you got all the cards cancelled before any damage was done.

My purchase yesterday was a spur of the moment one - I shouldn't go into HMV on the way home

It's a good job I checked the spines though because out of the 6 copies they had on the shelf 5 of them had Discs 1 and 2 in them twice

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 17th February 2016, 12:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just got a UK dvd of The Voices. £1. Mad film, though the UK blu cover gives the game away ahem!!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 17th February 2016, 12:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Don't Go In The House BD

Can't imagine I'll be rewatching this too many times but it's quite cool to have a video nasty starring Dan Grimaldi, the guy that plays Patsy and Philly Parisi in Sopranos . Best part of thirty quid too...damn my slavish need to have the BD version wherever available.
Grim wee film. Kudos!
keirarts and Zann like this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 17th February 2016, 08:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Fair comment and I hold my hands up, should always lock the door even when in the house. Problem is my brain isn't always in gear when I get home. 8 hours a day providing legal advice over the phone and my mind is jelly.

Happens all the time up my way man! They're normally after folks car keys here, but a wallet with a tenner is fair game too I suppose. Like you say, at least it was only a tenner. You might end up giving your crook some legal advice once the Fuzz pick him up! "Say no comment!" Lol.
keirarts likes this.
Old 17th February 2016, 10:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

my 47th 1/6th scale figure, this guy is huge at aroud 18" tall, definitely the biggest one I have as he towers over most of the other ones
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jake Sully - hot toys.jpg (99.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg pose7-5.jpg (93.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 18th February 2016, 12:03 AM
Cult Addict

I picked this up this afternoon in Fopp.

Blind buy but for £3 why not.
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!