Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th January 2011 07:04 PM

Yeah,deffo-just checked-Disc 1 'Playable in 2D and 3D' printed on it-no on a fecking Samsung it isn't! :lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th January 2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 119820)
Hmm-Think so mate.
Disc one has 2D and 3D written on it,while Disc 2 has just the 3D version on it which was willing to play,but those stupid blue and red glasses do my nut in!

Don't know whats up with that, mine plays ok on my Sony player. Yes, disc 1 has the 2D and 3D versions on it. You're player might need a firmware upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspector Tanzi 4th January 2011 07:08 PM

Gotcha, just wondered if it had seperate releases like Chrismas Carol and that Meatballs thing. ;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th January 2011 07:14 PM

TBH Tanz,there's a few disc the Samo Sung player wrestles with....:rolleyes:

Maybe need one of those upgrade things eh?

bdc 4th January 2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi (Post 119710)
I tried to order that from there before but because its fsk18 it wouldn't let me, you need some sort of proof that your 18 which is strange because I thought you had to be 18 to buy from there anyway.

I just tried to buy it and seemed to be able to?
Do you get a special message or something?

oaxaca 4th January 2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 119843)
I just tried to buy it and seemed to be able to?
Do you get a special message or something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi (Post 119710)
I tried to order that from there before but because its fsk18 it wouldn't let me, you need some sort of proof that your 18 which is strange because I thought you had to be 18 to buy from there anyway.

How long ago did you try and order it? It might be worth trying again, like bdc I had no problems ordering it either.

nekromantik 4th January 2011 08:19 PM

guys u need player updates for P3D to work
:)

3D Blu spec states that 2D versions of 3D movies MUST be playable on all BR players.
U just need a player update as this is new.

Inspector Tanzi 4th January 2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 119847)
How long ago did you try and order it?

Ages ago, spring or summer.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th January 2011 08:45 PM

I'll order that! Looks great. For me, the film was the best of 2010 so buying the Blu-ray is a no-brainer.

kingofwitches666 4th January 2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 119708)
Silver Saddle A.K.A. They Died with Their Boots On - The third of Fulci's 3 Spaghetti Westerns, German blu-ray from Koch Media, supposedly very good PQ. Am just getting into spaghetti westerns and can't wait to see how Fulci does them. Ordered this on amazon.de (titled Silbersattel in German). Has an English audio track.

Cheers for the heads up oaxaca. I'm trying to build my Spaghetti Western collection & I've not seen any Fulci ones yet, so I've just ordered this.

It's kinda made up for my disappointment of preordering Faccia a faccia on blu only to be informed it's now only gonna be a dvd release. :(

(Still probably pick up the dvd up anyway)