Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 01:00 PM

Recent arrivals from Music Magpie (2 for 5):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...6eede03040.jpg

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 496633)
Recent arrivals from Music Magpie (2 for 5):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...6eede03040.jpg

Two excellent films and two dead dogs, in my opinion. :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 496642)
Two excellent films and two dead dogs, in my opinion. :lol:

Care to elaborate?

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 496644)
Care to elaborate?

I love Chalet Girl. Felicity Jones is so likable. One of the reasons i have big hopes for Star Wars Rogue One.

Grabbers even though i dozed off first time around proved to be a hell of a lot of fun.

Dead Snow 2 is a sequel to a film i love and found it extremely disappointing. Goes to prove that less is definitely more.

I just didn't rate Seven Psychopaths one bit. A shame as i thought the directors previous film - In Bruges - to be one of the best this century.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 02:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals.

Michael Winner and Donovan Winters.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 496646)
I love Chalet Girl. Felicity Jones is so likable. One of the reasons i have big hopes for Star Wars Rogue One.

Grabbers even though i dozed off first time around proved to be a hell of a lot of fun.

Dead Snow 2 is a sequel to a film i love and found it extremely disappointing. Goes to prove that less is definitely more.

I just didn't rate Seven Psychopaths one bit. A shame as i though the directors previous film - In Bruges - to be one of the best this century.

I really like all of them. I know Dead Snow 2 is nowhere near as good as the first film, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I already have it on DVD but, because I was looking in the 2 for 5 section and had the other three in my basket, decided 2.50 was worth it for the AV upgrade.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 496652)
I really like all of them. I know Dead Snow 2 is nowhere near as good as the first film, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I already have it on DVD but, because I was looking in the 2 for 5 section and had the other three in my basket, decided 2.50 was worth it for the AV upgrade.

I haven't got rid of Seven Psychopaths so will probably give it another go sometime.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 496654)
I haven't got rid of Seven Psychopaths so will probably give it another go sometime.

Because of how the story develops and what you learn at the end, I found it a more rewarding watch second time round.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2016 02:44 PM

Some more recent purchases, which I may have already mentioned or posted photos already, but I'm not sure.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...41_13_Pro1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...41_45_Pro1.jpg

2 for 3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...42_19_Pro1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...42_43_Pro1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...43_09_Pro1.jpg

I already have the first three seasons, but buying this was cheaper than buying the other two!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...19_02_Pro1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...19_59_Pro1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...21_49_Pro1.jpg

If this doesn't say "eclectic tastes", I don't know what does!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...22_23_Pro1.jpg

plasterface 9th July 2016 03:17 PM

snow
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 496642)
Two excellent films and two dead dogs, in my opinion. :lol:

i liked dead snow 2 better than the first, apart from the american nerds who seemed to have been tacked on for overseas viewers.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.