Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Frankenhooker 13th July 2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 497008)
bookwise; Judge Dredd the cursed earth uncensored, monster from the pages of scream.
dvds. the editor,scarecrows,got tusk for £2;99.#

put return of killer tomatoes and satan's blade back on shelf as they had naff all extras, they cant wait for sale/multibuy.

I picked up The Editor myself, it looks an absolute blast and I really liked Father's Day.

Demoncrat 13th July 2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenhooker (Post 497046)
I picked up The Editor myself, it looks an absolute blast and I really liked Father's Day.

The Editor is a hoot, enjoy!!

davidmurphy.dm19 13th July 2016 11:09 AM

88 Films' HD release of INVASION USA arrived yesterday. Managed to get a slipcover with this edition, despite buying online from Amazon in the UK. Not complaining, just highlighting. The whole package looks great.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

MuckyFunster 13th July 2016 12:59 PM

What Have You Bought Recently?

I just pre-ordered The Burning steelbook. What's this "Pay After Delivery" thing? It wouldn't let me change it.

It says Payment complete in my arrow films account page, so I suppose I shouldn't be concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th July 2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 497072)
I just pre-ordered The Burning steelbook. What's this "Pay After Delivery" thing? It wouldn't let me change it.

It says Payment complete in my arrow films account page, so I suppose I shouldn't be concerned.

I think it just delays payment by two weeks, so the money goes from PayPal to the merchant, but then PayPal collect the money from you a fortnight later.

Justin101 13th July 2016 01:13 PM

What Nos says is correct, it's the same as normal but with a delay, once the merchant opts in you can't opt out of it, it's good if something comes on sale that you want before payday but it's like the old days of having a cheque book where you need to keep in the back of your mind not to spend too much money!

MuckyFunster 13th July 2016 02:02 PM

Ahh I see I see. I should've waited till tomorrow to order it then, cause I get paid on the 28th. Ach well. I'm in my overdraft anyway...Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th July 2016 04:55 PM

What Have You Bought Recently?

1 Attachment(s)
Received the Kino blu-ray of The Taking Of Pelham One Two Three today from Amazon.....and it's going straight back. Taking the piss selling shit like that to anyone.

Attachment 180406

platostotal 13th July 2016 04:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Picked up a 7 disc R1 box set of GITS SAC 2nd GIG for£2.99 from BHF charity shop:), COM 2 disc dvd from Poundland, happy days...

plasterface 13th July 2016 05:36 PM

editor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenhooker (Post 497046)

i like father's day but I like editor better