Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th October 2016 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 507602)
I'd forgotten she was in it until you mentioned it, although i recall it was a selling point having her in it at the time it came out. Does she have a big part?

Not at all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 507602)
There are plenty of live dvd's to ogle Kylie if i want to. :wise:

I'm sure there are, and many of them adorn your collection no doubt! ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2016 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 507605)
Not at all!

I'm sure there are, and many of them adorn your collection no doubt! ;)

All but two. :nod:

I have seen her live so i'm allowed to. :thankingyou:

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2016 10:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I bought a novelty glass from Home Bargains today - a skull. It's plastic but i thought it ideal for outdoor use. When i got it home it said not to be used for drinking. :confused: Perhaps i should have read the label. Anyway it lights up rather nicely. :lol: Picked up some spider novelty lights for 50p as well.

As a cooler person than i once said "There's no point being a grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."

Nordicdusk 9th October 2016 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 507173)
I've been wondering whether to get Mai-Chan or not. It looked amazingly gory in the trailer I saw but then I read a couple of really bad reviews which left me in two minds, as there is a whack out there at the moment I've got on my wants list.
If you get round to watching it could you pop you're thoughts up on here?

I have heard really bad things about it myself.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th October 2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 507608)
I bought a novelty glass from Home Bargains today - a skull. It's plastic but i thought it ideal for outdoor use. When i got it home it said not to be used for drinking. :confused: Perhaps i should have read the label. Anyway it lights up rather nicely. :lol: Picked up some spider novelty lights for 50p as well.

As a cooler person than i once said "There's no point being a grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."

I have a glass like that - but one you can actually drink out of! Plus, a goblet to match. I unpacked all my Halloween decs yesterday and got them up. I also have some of those spider lights but in green. :pumpkin:

monkeypedro 9th October 2016 08:54 AM

4 Attachment(s)
This weeks new stuff.

I managed to pick up alot of US import blurays from a facebook group seller for a really cheap price hence the amount of discs this week.

BAKA 9th October 2016 09:36 AM

I enjoyed GirlHouse MUCH more than I expected. I genuinely thought it'd be awful, but I had such a fun time with it. I'm dying to see The Wailing. I assumed Eureka might pick it up here, but another company did, so I'm definitely going to import. Where did you get yours from, out of interest, monkeypedro?

monkeypedro 9th October 2016 09:56 AM

I ordered The Wailing bluray from WOWHD for about £13 delivered and if its like all the other Well Go USA blurays it should be region free. Certainly cheaper than a ticket to go watch it at the London film festival

Been wanting to pickup Girlhouse for a while and was pleasantly surprised when i saw it for a pound. I have liked the director Jon Knautz 's films so far as have seen Jack Brooks Monster Slayer, The Shrine and Goddess of Love.

Deadite 9th October 2016 06:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I decided not to blow my wad early this month, so just the 2 arrivals so far...

platostotal 9th October 2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 507639)
This weeks new stuff.

I managed to pick up alot of US import blurays from a facebook group seller for a really cheap price hence the amount of discs this week.

Nice Burning Steelbook (hope everybody got theirs or you might not get too many 'likes':lol::lol:)