Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 27th November 2016 06:24 PM

Amazon are a joke at the minute, I preordered a DS game for my eldest sons birthday back in October, it came out last Wednesday, which they said it would arrive by, (great because his birthday was Thursday), it dispatched yesterday and is due this Wednesday!
So glad I didn't renew my Prime membership back in July!

J Harker 27th November 2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 512232)
Arrived today.

As a none Prime member i just don't get Amazon. I ordered these yesterday afternoon and they turned up this afternoon, yet other things can take days to ship. :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 512240)
Amazon are a joke at the minute, I preordered a DS game for my eldest sons birthday back in October, it came out last Wednesday, which they said it would arrive by, (great because his birthday was Thursday), it dispatched yesterday and is due this Wednesday!

I'm with prime and the bluray I ordered Thursday evening that was guaranteed for delivery yesterday is apparently still arriving...yesterday...
Bollocks they are.

BAKA 27th November 2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

Was this Pokemon by any chance? I too had this pre-ordered and it seemingly got lost, and they cancelled my order, suggesting I re-order if I still wanted it. Of course the price had risen. A big headache trying to get them to re-adjust it this morning. I genuinely think the live chat person thought I was trying to con them. Thankfully phoning to complain netted me the game at the price I'd actually ordered it at, and the guy extended my Prime sub by a month as a goodwill gesture. Amazon are all over the place at the moment.

Deadite 27th November 2016 09:09 PM

Tends to happen when you get paid £2.50 an hour.

Rik 27th November 2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 512274)
Was this Pokemon by any chance? I too had this pre-ordered and it seemingly got lost, and they cancelled my order, suggesting I re-order if I still wanted it. Of course the price had risen. A big headache trying to get them to re-adjust it this morning. I genuinely think the live chat person thought I was trying to con them. Thankfully phoning to complain netted me the game at the price I'd actually ordered it at, and the guy extended my Prime sub by a month as a goodwill gesture. Amazon are all over the place at the moment.

Yeah, Pokemon Moon :nod:

wongfeihung62 27th November 2016 09:19 PM

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...pszz7zfzwo.jpg

Dave Boy 27th November 2016 09:23 PM

Nice.

....hey, is that your feet ? Did you get a pair of socks too ?

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th November 2016 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 512279)
Nice.

....hey, is that your feet ? Did you get a pair of socks too ?

No but he sold his shoes for them.

Justin101 28th November 2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Pokemon? That is quite bad. My copy arrived on the release day. Amazon is usually pretty good with games. I am a Prime member mind you.

Justin101 28th November 2016 09:38 AM

I should say as well that recently they have started using Royal Mail again for Prime deliveries and they are not as reliable as the Amazon Couriers.