Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 27th December 2016 04:09 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Picked up NCIS from HMV, the rest got delivered Saturday apart from the sect which arrived today.

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th December 2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 515070)
Picked up NCIS from HMV, the rest got delivered Saturday apart from the sect which arrived today.

No post today, it's a bank holiday.

trebor8273 27th December 2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 515072)
No post today, it's a bank holiday.

But amazon couriiers are delivering which is what it came by, ordered something else which should of turned up before it but they used Royal mail for that, seems no logic to amazon delivery's

Surprised it has not turned up for anyone else , unless I'm the only bone who ordeed it from amazon

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th December 2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 515073)
But amazon couriiers are delivering which is what it came by, ordered something else which should of turned up before it but they used Royal mail for that, seems no logic to amazon delivery's

Surprised it has not turned up for anyone else , unless I'm the only bone who ordeed it from amazon

Hey, Treb.

Sorry. That post about 'No post' looks off hand and i didn't mean it that way at all. It implied i thought you were lying when i didn't. I was rushing as the match was about to start and pressed submit without really thinking.

I'd love to hear what you think of The Devonsville Terror.

Justin101 27th December 2016 05:21 PM

I bought Seven Deaths in the Cat's Eye too, picked it up in HMV this morning, took a while to find it because the numpty's who work there had it in the 3 for 20 section rather than the normal section, I don't know why they feel the need to split the horror section like that.

trebor8273 27th December 2016 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 515084)
Hey, Treb.

Sorry. That post about 'No post' looks off hand and i didn't mean it that way at all. It implied i thought you were lying when i didn't. I was rushing as the match was about to start and pressed submit without really thinking.

I'd love to hear what you think of The Devonsville Terror.

Will do and no offense taking, will watch it this weekend , going to watch the sect tonight.

Susan Foreman 27th December 2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 515087)
I bought Seven Deaths in the Cat's Eye too, picked it up in HMV this morning, took a while to find it because the numpty's who work there had it in the 3 for 20 section rather than the normal section, I don't know why they feel the need to split the horror section like that.

Because they are idiots!

Chloe's step-father went into HMV to order a CD by The Bonzo Dog DooDah Band, only for the person behind the counter to say 'never heard of them, mate'!

iank 27th December 2016 11:35 PM

20% off at JB, just $15.95 for both:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...0k50O7rn6aFINA http://images2.static-bluray.com/mov...785_medium.jpg

J Harker 28th December 2016 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 515091)
Because they are idiots!

Chloe's step-father went into HMV to order a CD by The Bonzo Dog DooDah Band, only for the person behind the counter to say 'never heard of them, mate'!

What or who the bloody hell is The Bonzo Dog Doodah Band???

Susan Foreman 28th December 2016 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 515128)
What or who the bloody hell is The Bonzo Dog Doodah Band???

I sincerely hope that you are joking, Mr, Harker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVr2hbE6aW0


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.