Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th January 2017 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I only went into HMV today to buy Twin Peaks....

Attachment 185761

nosferatu42 14th January 2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buboven (Post 517204)
Anyone picked up Scream factory's release of The House That Screamed.

I got it delivered today, haven't watched it yet but put the disc in the player to check it out, looks like a pretty decent print to me.
Has two versions of the film,theatrical and extended versions, also a couple of interviews and trailer. also reversible sleeve.
Never seen it so looking forward to giving it a watch, loved Who can kill a child? by the same director.
Region A locked as won't play on my PS3.
:pop2:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th January 2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 517174)
One delivery' today and another quick delivery for a zavvi preordered, what's up with them.

Yeah was shocked to find mine on the doorstep tonight as well!:scared:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th January 2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 517222)
I only went into HMV today to buy Twin Peaks....

Attachment 185761

:lol:
Like yesterday,I only went in to pick up La Bamba and came away with RIVER OF DEATH (Again),the same Donnie Darko and The Right Stuff as well!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th January 2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 517233)
I got it delivered today, haven't watched it yet but put the disc in the player to check it out, looks like a pretty decent print to me.
Has two versions of the film,theatrical and extended versions, also a couple of interviews and trailer. also reversible sleeve.
Never seen it so looking forward to giving it a watch, loved Who can kill a child? by the same director.

Got it at xmas-will check it out tomorrow!

Buboven 14th January 2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 517233)

It is superb, I really didn't think the director could top WCKAC but he just about managed it with The House That Screamed.

An Arrow boxset of both of these films would be amazing.

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th January 2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 517240)

Like yesterday,I only went in to pick up La Bamba and came away with RIVER OF DEATH (Again),the same Donnie Darko and The Right Stuff as well!

They didn't have La Bamba, otherwise I would've picked that up too.

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th January 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 517240)

Ok I have to ask, River of Death..a second copy?

monkeypedro 14th January 2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buboven (Post 517243)
It is superb, I really didn't think the director could top WCKAC but he just about managed it with The House That Screamed.

An Arrow boxset of both of these films would be amazing.

I know that Who Can Kill a Child will be getting a blu-ray release later in the year by Mondo Macabro in the US so will be picking that up.

Buboven 14th January 2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 517254)
I know that Who Can Kill a Child will be getting a blu-ray release later in the year by Mondo Macabro in the US so will be picking that up.

Awesome, thx fro the heads up.