Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th January 2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 518839)
The Park Is Mine on blu?? Where from, pray tell??

Cheapest place to get it mate. ;)

The Park Is Mine Subtitled on WOW HD

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th January 2017 07:48 PM

Highly entertaining,forgotten film.The KL transfer is superb.:nod:

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th January 2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 518866)
Hey Treb why don't you have a dry February,you know like when people give up a drink for a month,you could give up buying dvds for a month.Or are you scaredddddddd.........:whip: go on you big fox dick ,give it ago .

He's already promised not to buy anything on the 29th and 30th of February.

trebor8273 26th January 2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Hey Treb why don't you have a dry February,you know like when people give up a drink for a month,you could give up buying dvds for a month.Or are you scaredddddddd.........:whip: go on you big fox dick ,give it ago .

I actually think I'll give it a go, only one preorder in February so let's see if I can not buy any thing for a month, its not like I'm short of stuff to watch.

Inspector Abberline 26th January 2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 518870)
He's already promised not to buy anything on the 29th and 30th of February.

You crazy guy,I had to look on the calender............:lol:

Inspector Abberline 26th January 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 518871)
I actually think I'll give it a go, only one preorder in February so let's see if I can not buy any thing for a month, its not like I'm short of stuff to watch.

just think how mental you can go again in March..you could post everyday saying I have not bought anything,and take a picture of your empty hands.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th January 2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 518859)
Is it region locked? The Redemptions are mixed I've found in the past :)

Most of the new Franco's are unfortunately... I'll be able to confirm when it arrives though. :nod:

Susan Foreman 26th January 2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

What's that then?

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th January 2017 08:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Two yesterday and one today. Looking forward to checking out the Director's Cut of Raising Cain.

Attachment 186232Attachment 186233Attachment 186234

Justin101 26th January 2017 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 518791)
Just ordered the French WB Dracula Has Risen From The Grave & Taste The Blood of Dracula blu-ray double pack. The blu-rays are identical to their US counterparts, apparently they even have an FBI warning. The discs are said to look very nice. The Amazon fr price was just 6 euros. That's a total price of just 8.72 pounds delivered to the UK. Bargain for what I consider to be, the two best Hammer Dracula sequels out of the seven that were made. I first read about this offer on this forum so thanks to the member (I forget your name) for the heads up.

https://www.amazon.fr/Dracula-femmes...racula+blu-ray

Mine arrived today.
Judging from the menu it's the same as the American disc as you say.

Attachment 186235