Like Tree151218Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th February 2017, 08:01 AM
Cult Acolyte

Bit of a haul today:

Old 14th February 2017, 09:03 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Hi all, long time no speak. I haven't been on this forum for a good year or so and to be honest, I've kind of missed you all so I thought I should get stuck in and start contributing again, where I can.

I'm currently unemployed at the moment so have no funds but that didn't stop me buying a couple of bargains on eBay. (Damn that eBay "Following" feature)

The Signal (2014) Germany Steelbook for £6

Return to Oz (Disney Club exclusive) for £20

They've been in my Following list for a couple of years now and both finally presented themselves for a reasonable cost

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 14th February 2017, 09:07 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Welcome back Ant. Good choice with Return to Oz I'm jealous.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th February 2017, 11:35 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Recent arrivals. From 88 Films, Black Magic, Seeding Of A Ghost, Mountaintop Motel Massacre (which I recall really enjoying), and Amuck (gorgeous slip). Finally adding some Rollin to my blu-ray collection, The Iron Rose and The Living Dead Girl, and from Code Red Scream ('81) which is a guilty pleasure, definitely not a good movie, but one I find myself enjoying due to the setting and atmosphere, and finally from Vinegar Syndrome, Blood Mania and Point Of Terror. I love the artwork on the VS double bill, I almost wish they were seperate releases though... but that would have cost more.
Old 14th February 2017, 11:38 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Recent arrivals. From 88 Films, Black Magic, Seeding Of A Ghost, Mountaintop Motel Massacre (which I recall really enjoying), and Amuck (gorgeous slip). Finally adding some Rollin to my blu-ray collection, The Iron Rose and The Living Dead Girl, and from Code Red Scream ('81) which is a guilty pleasure, definitely not a good movie, but one I find myself enjoying due to the setting and atmosphere, and finally from Vinegar Syndrome, Blood Mania and Point Of Terror. I love the artwork on the VS double bill, I almost wish they were seperate releases though... but that would have cost more.
The artwork for The VS double bill is brilliant. Have you seen them before? Point of Terror is hardly a 'shocker'.
BAKA and keirarts like this.
Old 14th February 2017, 11:40 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Tickets booked for Lego Batman this afternoon, does this go against not buying anything for this month?
Justin101, BAKA and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 14th February 2017, 12:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
The artwork for The VS double bill is brilliant. Have you seen them before? Point of Terror is hardly a 'shocker'.
I haven't seen Blood Mania, I always wanted that Code Red double bill with Land of the Minotaur, until I found out it was The Devil's Men retitled (which I already owned; either from Code Red or Scorpion, I can't remember), so never bothered picking it up. I have seen Point Of Terror and recall liking it, but it's been a lot of years since I saw it. I recall some terrible outfits and singing, and it being very trippy.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th February 2017, 12:06 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Tickets booked for Lego Batman this afternoon, does this go against not buying anything for this month?
I'd say no, keep the cinema alive!
I haven't been in ages, since Manchester by the Sea, I've been too busy! Hoping to go this week as 3 weeks of intense assignment study is coming to a close
keirarts likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th February 2017, 12:12 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
I haven't seen Blood Mania, I always wanted that Code Red double bill with Land of the Minotaur, until I found out it was The Devil's Men retitled (which I already owned; either from Code Red or Scorpion, I can't remember), so never bothered picking it up. I have seen Point Of Terror and recall liking it, but it's been a lot of years since I saw it. I recall some terrible outfits and singing, and it being very trippy.
I have both films in good quality on Mill Creek dvd sets and enjoy them both. Think i have Blood Mania at least three times.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th February 2017, 03:45 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Today's delivery. Kadokawa boxset, Martin Scorsese world cinema boxset and Lords of Dogtown bought from Facebook groups. The Late Mizoguchi boxset was from Music Magpie and was still sealed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20170214_006.jpg (96.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20170214_007.jpg (95.7 KB, 13 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!